Match changes.....backing out.....

texas23

Wow, it seems my idea is coming together. First, Congrats to the wise one! He said his team would win and they did. Congrats to the Brothers and to the other team (sorry I didnt watch yall much but ya looked great) that won the public schools division. Brunner, I think you missed some key points in the post history between sommers and Tex23. You might want to look into that before you start calling guys out that dont post on here. Tex kinda did and I think (as you have pointed out) that sommers, as well as all of us can defend ourselves on here without bringing the family into it. But hey, if you have seen the 2 "itty bitty" brothers than for charity's sake we can line something up! You want collegiate or MMA?

Edited by neylandbryant

Wow, it seems my idea is coming together. First, Congrats to the wise one! He said his team would win and they did. Congrats to the Brothers and to the other team (sorry I didnt watch yall much but ya looked great) that won the public schools division. Brunner, I think you missed some key points in the post history between sommers and Tex23. You might want to look into that before you start calling guys out that dont post on here. Tex kinda did and I think (as you have pointed out) that sommers, as well as all of us can defend ourselves on here without bringing the family into it. But hey, if you have seen the 2 "itty bitty" brothers than for charity's sake we can line something up! You want collegiate or MMA?

They call me "Mr. Wise one" here. You may also.

It is Noted. Mr Wise one! hopefully some of these people will talk about wrestling. Why is it I only saw your C, brothers, Baylor, Soddy and some cleveland wrestlers "chain" wrestling or switching off consistantly during the duals? Is that a lost art here? Are we really living and dying on blast doubles, arm bars, cow catchers and barb-wires in this state? It was sad to see so few teams trying to change off and flow move after move in a scramble effort or flurry style wrestling. The C did and it showed.

It is Noted. Mr Wise one! hopefully some of these people will talk about wrestling. Why is it I only saw your C, brothers, Baylor, Soddy and some cleveland wrestlers "chain" wrestling or switching off consistantly during the duals? Is that a lost art here? Are we really living and dying on blast doubles, arm bars, cow catchers and barb-wires in this state? It was sad to see so few teams trying to change off and flow move after move in a scramble effort or flurry style wrestling. The C did and it showed.

Thanks. I taught THE C most of those moves and to think about the next three four five moves and pinning combinations. Nice payoff with Back-2-Back titles. Keep up these fine wrestling related posts and I will invite you to the next get-together with me and Coach Bray. Yours truly, Mr. Wise one

Edited by scottmike

No it is kind of like time out from you Mr. Texas Kindergarten teacher. I had to wait two weeks before it would let me log back in for blogging purposes. Otherwise last week would have been he!! for you losers.

I missed having you on here Radio,,,,,I would never ban such a fantastic mind as yours from this quorum of intellectual Einsteins.....

You bring tequila to the margarita party,,,,,we need guys like you to keep it real. So stop you crying about being put in the cyber corner with a pointed hat on.....you have been there before, take it like a man and own it for what it is.

I am from Canada.

signed,

Joe Waddell

I missed having you on here Radio,,,,,I would never ban such a fantastic mind as yours from this quorum of intellectual Einsteins.....

You bring tequila to the margarita party,,,,,we need guys like you to keep it real. So stop you crying about being put in the cyber corner with a pointed hat on.....you have been there before, take it like a man and own it for what it is.

I am from Canada.

signed,

Joe Waddell

Thanks Joe. What did you do, move up there so you would not get drafted or something? Bo