Jackson County at Clarkrange

bob77

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone see this huge game for control of District 7A going this Friday? Should be a heck of a game. I will take JC by 7

Should be a great game to watch. If Hensley plays like she did in the first match up then JC wins by double digits if not then its close. Either way if i was the visiting team i would wear t-shirt and shorts as it will be 120 degrees in the rafters with the heaters boiling! :roflol:

What's going on this year? Any other time this would be on page 4 or 5 by now... I see a few JC fans, but what has happened to all the Crange posters that used to get on here? If RBS was as good this year as either one these teams I would be talking them up quite a bit :roflol::mrgreen:

Clarkrange is always good. Jackson County is always good. No point in squabbling as these two are always on top of the district. If CR plays their best they can win. If JC plays their best they will win. That about sums it up.

Clarkrange is always good. Jackson County is always good. No point in squabbling as these two are always on top of the district. If CR plays their best they can win. If JC plays their best they will win. That about sums it up.

You are correct as both of these teams are very good teams, but the boards have been kind of dead this year...i'm just trying to liven things up a bit :thumb:

This should be a great game and if it weren't for RBS having homecoming tonight I would be there...

Great win for the Lady Blue Devils at Clarkrange. Started kind of slow, but came on strong after the first quarter. Makenzie Hensley controlled the middle, and had a ton of blocked shots. Even scoring across the team, Coe 17, Hensley 12, Apple 10, Scantland 9, Warden 6. Very hard to win at Clarkrange, especially by 19 points. Doubt it will be the last time these two meet this year.