Region 1-AAA

TommyMan37604

TN High will have to play their best game of the season to keep it relatively close. SH has already beat them, pretty easily, twice this season. The first time they played I believe SH won by 30 or more. The second time I believe they won by about 25. Not saying TN High couldn't pull the huge upset, but I don't see it happening. SH is focused. Those girls are on a mission. I say SH wins tonight by at least 20.

SO you are saying that TH doesnt have a shot. They are the #10 team in the state according to the last AP poll. South also lost to Volunteer by double digits in the regular season and won their game. SH is playing well but so is TH. I think it will a 10 point game. All i know is this, everyone in Morristown is hoping TH loses. HAHA

SO you are saying that TH doesnt have a shot. They are the #10 team in the state according to the last AP poll. South also lost to Volunteer by double digits in the regular season and won their game. SH is playing well but so is TH. I think it will a 10 point game. All i know is this, everyone in Morristown is hoping TH loses. HAHA

you probably hit the nail on the head with your last sentence..lol

Well i did not see that coming last night. You could have take my guess and yours and we STILL would not have equaled the beating SH delivered. It was a good fast paced intense game. Hope there is more to come. Does anyone think South and beat Seymour? or Boone over East? I was surprised when i walked in and saw that South had won by a large margin.

I would say that everyone is a little exhausted and catching their breath from districts. Plus some of the teams are so beat up with injuries its kinda hard to predict. Everyone will have a better handle on it after tommorrow. The only runaway game (on paper) should be the Science Hill game but in region play crazier things have happened.

Wow it sure is quite.

1- Sevier Co. at Science Hill - Lady Toppers by 22

2- Morristown West at Tn. High - Lady Vikings by 13

3- Daniel Boone at Morristown East - Lady Canes by 18

4- South at Seymour - Lady Rebels by 2

I hate to be disagreeable, but in my opinion, (1) Science Hill will beat Sevier by as many as they want to. Sevier is without their 2 best players. (2) First game of the year for Morristown West was TN HIgh, and they lost by 1 point. West is still without their starting point guard, but I think this game is a toss up. (3) East should beat Daniel Boone, but I dont think it will be by 18. Leading scorer for East is out and the last few games they have played have been pretty close. (4) I dont know much about Sullivan South, but I have seen Seymour a lot. I believe Seymour wins by 10- 15. Doesnt really matter though, their next game will be against Science Hill.

Good luck to all the teams. Science Hill should take the region and all the games will be good. My biggest wish is for Mo' West and Mo' East to meet in the second round.

I hate to be disagreeable, but in my opinion, (1) Science Hill will beat Sevier by as many as they want to. Sevier is without their 2 best players. (2) First game of the year for Morristown West was TN HIgh, and they lost by 1 point. West is still without their starting point guard, but I think this game is a toss up. (3) East should beat Daniel Boone, but I dont think it will be by 18. Leading scorer for East is out and the last few games they have played have been pretty close. (4) I dont know much about Sullivan South, but I have seen Seymour a lot. I believe Seymour wins by 10- 15. Doesnt really matter though, their next game will be against Science Hill.

Good luck to all the teams. Science Hill should take the region and all the games will be good. My biggest wish is for Mo' West and Mo' East to meet in the second round.

I was being nice on the Lady Topper score. West missing their pg could cause problems with Th, Highs press, also Viking hall isnt the easiest place to come in and shoot the ball. East should win by double figures. I have seen both the Lady Rebels and Lady Eagles play and I think the Rebels may pull the upset.

I was being nice on the Lady Topper score. West missing their pg could cause problems with Th, Highs press, also Viking hall isnt the easiest place to come in and shoot the ball. East should win by double figures. I have seen both the Lady Rebels and Lady Eagles play and I think the Rebels may pull the upset.

Tonight will mark the last game for many young women in the IMAC. They have represented themselves and their schools so very well. They have made life long friends with their teammates and have shown their willingness to work hard and discipline themselves during their high school careers. Statistics show that students involved in positive extra-curricular activities are much more likely to lead successful lives. I want to thank them all for allowing me and my wife to enjoy watching them give their all this season and wish them the very best in their future endeavors. While we also enjoy watching the guys play ball, we especially appreciate the 100% effort given by these young women game in and game out. These young women have shown what real dedication and teamwork are all about. Good luck to you all.

Granddad, I agree with the post. However I do think the two districts will split tonight. I think East and Seymour will win along with SH and Tenn. High. All the teams have good seniors and great leaders. Hope all the games are good and no one else is hurt. Good Luck.

Well all the teams but Science Hill has seniors. They have no seniors