Chris Donald...Huntingdon

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie, what kind of mess is this? I remember reading in my old Murphy Fair book about this Donald boy. He was a real good player and played in the SEC. He was a real good tackler. This rb42 man must have not ever read in my book about this Donald boy. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Butchie, what kind of mess is this? I remember reading in my old Murphy Fair book about this Donald boy. He was a real good player and played in the SEC. He was a real good tackler. This rb42 man must have not ever read in my book about this Donald boy. You think im joking but im not.

He Was Awesome Roy...On And Off The Field..And I Aint Joking Either..

Donald was an absolute beast at LB in high school... #2 rated LB in the country coming out of HS if I remember right? He peaked in his Junior year as he was injured almost all of his Senior year.

Chris Played Harder Than His Body Could Handle...But When You Play Wide Open And With Heart...It Will Take A Toll On Ya...He Was Plagued With Injuries In College...But A Pure Athelete And A Pleasure To Watch...

Butchie, I have no idea why you brought this thread back to life from 6 months ago. What was your point? As a moderator, you should know better than to bring up a topic about this player that was questionable in its' intent in the first place. As a moderator, I expect better.

Boo hoo, lol, I remember this kid being a beast as I watched both of his state championship perfeormances on tv. I enjoyed very much watching this kid in action.....