7-AA District Tournament

Omniscience

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember the final, but it was a tussle. Ugliest game I seen in a while. Refs totally sucked. One of those sloppy games with fouls all over the place and no rhyme or reason to what they wuz callin and not callin. Almost started looking like football by the second half.:roflolk:

Couldn't agree with you more about the Refs in this one.

Game was sloppy because of the lack of constant calls in first qtr.

At half time, Bledsoe had 13 fouls and Sig Mtn had 5.

Officating in the first game at Signal was much better for sure.

Bledsoe had it down to 3 point game early in 4th, but had 4 starters foul out during the middle of 4th qtr. By 3:00 left in game, it was foul and free throw time. Made for a long ride home for sure.

Hope this ref crew don't make it to the valley Saturday nite.....

Polecat

Monday

#5 Chattanooga Christian 38 @ #4 Notre Dame 41

#6 Grundy Co. 43 @ #3 Bledsoe Co. 69

Thursday

#4 Notre Dame 54 @ #1 Sequatchie Co. 77

#3 Bledsoe Co. 55 @ #2 Signal MNT. 63

Finals Saturday @ Sequatchie Co Times are CST.

#4 Notre Dame vs. #3 Bledsoe Co. @4:30

#1 Sequatchie Co. vs. #2 Signal MNT. @7:30

Edited by Omniscience

Congratulations to the Injuns. Yall got a well rounded, powerful team. Don't know what the AA competion looks like around the state, but I'd have to say yall got a good shot at state.:thumb:

'Course, basketball don't really matter.:roflolk:

So how's this work? Yall host Smith Co., and we host Upperman next Saturday? Winners go to Region the next Tuesday at White Co.?

Congratulations to the Injuns. Yall got a well rounded, powerful team. Don't know what the AA competion looks like around the state, but I'd have to say yall got a good shot at state.:thumb:

So how's this work? Yall host Smith Co., and we host Upperman next Saturday? Winners go to Region the next Tuesday at White Co.?

Sounds rights troll, good luck against Upperman and hope to see yall in Sparta

Livingston Academy will be the only threat for a state title to come from this region......

Why dont yall go take care of Dekalb saturday, so the Indians can beat yall for the 3rd time this year

Indians Need to take care of smith co first its gonna be a good one I know Indians wanna go to state and I'm sure they can jus gotta take it one game at a time.. u never know livingston mite not make it notre dame could knock em off and smith could knock us off.. if coach smith and the Indians come in and play some Dunlap ball lik they know how to play I see us playing for state.. good luck to all 7AA TEAMS