Dyer County Choctaws

CrazyDave002

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Southwind and Ridgeway are standing between Dyer County and State, they wont be there.

You are aware DC already played SW and lost by only 4 on a neutral court and lead most of the game To say they won't make is pretty bold. I'm not saying they will win but, it is certainly not a foregone conclusion they will lose.

Edited by dcballas

You are aware DC already played SW and lost by only 4 on a neutral court and lead most of the game To say they won't make is pretty bold. I'm not saying they will win but, it is certainly not a foregone conclusion they will lose.

unfortunately...they...will...lose...

those 2 teams out of memphis are just ridiculous...best choctaw team theyve ever had im sure...but it doesnt look good for DC

I won't say they can't but I don't think they will. AAA is very good this year in West Tennessee. There are about 8 teams in those two regions that could probably get to the Boro and bring back the ball. Getting to the Sectionals is gonna be a job in itself. Good Luck to the Choctaws. I'd love to be able to drive over to Newbern and see a really good sectional game

I've not seen any of the 3, just going by the fact Ridgeway and Southwind are both Ranked in the Top 25 in the Nation.

Alot of that has to do with media exposure too. Which DC has very little of. The bottom line is McCord hasn't had to put the game in Hubbs hands very much but, when he does he delivers. I have seen all three and there is really not to much difference in them.