Dyer County Choctaws

CrazyDave002

unfortunately...they...will...lose...

those 2 teams out of memphis are just ridiculous...best choctaw team theyve ever had im sure...but it doesnt look good for DC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol dhs.. back with more of your 13 hater-aide?? possibly Not the best DC team ever..but its another year squad coach classifaction..ya'll need to step up in classifaction !!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dhs.. back with more of your 13 hater-aide?? possibly Not the best DC team ever..but its another year squad coach classifaction..ya'll need to step up in classifaction !!

dyer co isnt in 13AA are they...nah...what team has dyer co had that was better???

better than a top 20 team in the nation??? if so ill retract my statement...

as for us stepping up...DC could just eliminate the open enrollment and play like everyone else in west TN...when was the last time DC beat liberty in basketball anyway

dyer co isnt in 13AA are they...nah...what team has dyer co had that was better???

as for us stepping up...DC could just eliminate the open enrollment and play like everyone else in west TN...when was the last time DC beat liberty in basketball anyway

---------------------------------------------------------

naw just drawing the 'bear' out of the cave..where you been lately dhs?

yeah DC is 13 AAA....IMO this is DC 3rd best team...havent beaten LT ever I believe back in day when LT could beat anyone in state ( days gone by for yall) ..

national polls are what they are polls and we all know a mempho team or 2 will garner a few votes as per national option they are the hotbed of bb in the nation >> what a crock...possibly 2-3 in a season that most dont anywhere but U of M

Do I believe DC can get past to state ..yes I do ..only hinderance is no bigs..but they'll do well unless they have to play in biased mempo area and still can win..long benches carry one a lomng wat at times !!!

best of luck to y'all against Rudstill

---------------------------------------------------------

naw just drawing the 'bear' out of the cave..where you been lately dhs?

yeah DC is 13 AAA....IMO this is DC 3rd best team...havent beaten LT ever I believe back in day when LT could beat anyone in state ( days gone by for yall) ..

national polls are what they are polls and we all know a mempho team or 2 will garner a few votes as per national option they are the hotbed of bb in the nation >> what a crock...possibly 2-3 in a season that most dont anywhere but U of M

Do I believe DC can get past to state ..yes I do ..only hinderance is no bigs..but they'll do well unless they have to play in biased mempo area and still can win..long benches carry one a lomng wat at times !!!

best of luck to y'all against Rudstill

what made those other 2 DC teams better than this years version???

i was banned because plumb69 is an idiot and they didnt like me telling him so where everyone could see

as for the next bolivar game...we gota long way to go before we get there...SS is playing out of their minds right now

I'll put my money on any of the teams out West for the AAA title...DC, Craigmont, Southwind, or Ridgeway! The thing with Memphis is that none of them are guaranteed to make it out of here. You catch Melrose or Bartlett on a hot night and teams got trouble. I personally think the size of SW and Ridgeway would give DC problems in the tourney (i know they played SW close once). With that said I would really love to see a Dyer vs. Craigmont game. Both teams style of play would be fun to watch...Taylor against Craft, Gipson against Hubbs, and Yabrough against Houston....2cents

DC is a very good team and one of the best in the state. It will be tough to get to the Boro. Good luck.

I think Dyer County is a great program. The only teams I see standing in their way are Ridgeway and Southwind. Memphis and West Tn basketball is just so tough. When DC and BTW were both in 2A, we always had problems with DC in substate. Always a very tough game. I think whatever team from Memphis has to play them will have their hands full.

Dyer Co. plays Arlington in the first round of the region tournament. Dyer Co. beat Arlington earlier this season 93-80 at Dyer Co. Arlington is 20-11, but has impressive wins over Craigmont as well as Brighton. There's no reason why Dyer Co. should not win, but don't overlook anyone. I'd like to see DC make it to the 'boro this year!