Dyer County Choctaws

CrazyDave002

Please don't tell you are basing the number 1 seed off of the Coach T strength of schedule. Public Service Announcement.... The Coach T strength of schedule is Based on wins and losses only. It does not measure the level of competition. Dyer County has a good team but not number 1. Southwind and Ridgeway are the best in AAA period.They are ranked 11th and 12th nationally for a reason.

And even then Southwind loses to Memphis East tonight 87-80. Crazy things happen in post-season.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co. plays Arlington in the first round of the region tournament. Dyer Co. beat Arlington earlier this season 93-80 at Dyer Co. Arlington is 20-11, but has impressive wins over Craigmont as well as Brighton. There's no reason why Dyer Co. should not win, but don't overlook anyone. I'd like to see DC make it to the 'boro this year!

no D gets em again...shame

no D gets em again...shame

------------------------------------------------------------------

No 'D'?? isnt a DC negative nor has been in McCord era...1 / 25 on 3's which usually is around 30+ % and not being able to hit foul shots( IMO their downfall all season ).all during the game helped Arlington to their 'V' .. dont get me wrong Arlington deserved to win with their scrappy hard play all 4 quarters...back n forth game all nite however DC's poor shooting nite did them in ,many times not able to convert put backs.. congrats on your win !!

[

sir...haywood was 9/9 from 3-land in the 1st half...it was amazing...i was incredibly peeved and in awe at the same time...however...i knew our D would step up and force them to miss eventually and we would win...if DC seriously took 25 three pointers and only made 1..id say that was bad coaching and horrible players on the court...any other coach would have said "drive to the basket, get fouled and find a rhythm"...thats pathetic

"not able to convert put backs" u say...rebounding sounds like...thats just awful...ur boys play on that same floor day in and day out...going 1/25 should never happen at home...arlington played a fantastic game winning by 2...slowing the game down if u will...i know DC beat them a few weeks ago 90+ to 80...im sure most of you thought that was special...i thought it was a joke...and i said so to a few people...and i said arlington would be able to take DC down when it came around again...there was nothing proven in that game...DCs defense is non-existent...they couldnt get the stop tonight when they needed it and they lost...its a shame...a horrible shame...i would have loved to watch them play in the boro...but once again they came up short

Please don't tell you are basing the number 1 seed off of the Coach T strength of schedule. Public Service Announcement.... The Coach T strength of schedule is Based on wins and losses only. It does not measure the level of competition. Dyer County has a good team but not number 1. Southwind and Ridgeway are the best in AAA period.They are ranked 11th and 12th nationally for a reason.

Hehe hey my friend long time no see...was at game...bottom line DC played defense first quarter great...amy will complain about the calls...BUT free throws my friend...am old school these win games ;)

Dhstennis..am proud u thought this...Arlington a good team YES...but to say you thought a joke...hmmm...this amuses me greatly...I was honest in what I said...free throws win games^^ Did DC make mistakes...yep sure did...but give the kids some credit..they have one of the most highly recruited players in the state...oh and not a "transfer"...am proud of these kids and that is what they are...cant't wait for next season :rolleyes:

From what I've heard from a college coach that watched him multiple times this year, and yes I may get bashed for saying this, but I was told that Poythress was already playing for Kentucky rather than Clarksville NE if you get what I mean. Not selling out etc..

Its hard to believe that. I've seen poythress since his freshman year being in the same district. He is one of the most humble superstars I've ever seen. He plays to win every night.