9A vs 10A

ecu

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Rachel, I do not know your religious beliefs and such, but may I suggest Carson Newman as a potential step to the next level? It's a baptist affiliated small, private, liberal arts school in Jefferson City, Tn

I am open to it if it means playing ball. Right now, I do have one college I am talking to. I have shown my interests every way possible and I am going up there tomorrow for one of their practices, hoping to show them what they want to see. Fingers crossed.

I am open to it if it means playing ball. Right now, I do have one college I am talking to. I have shown my interests every way possible and I am going up there tomorrow for one of their practices, hoping to show them what they want to see. Fingers crossed.

best of luck on your workout...I would definitely give CN a call...went up with my son two weeks ago on a visit and of the 5 we have gone to, it by far had the best atmosphere...he will be going there on academic scholarship majoring in religion with emphasis on youth ministries and a minor in band

It doesnt't matter at this point about the Moore County game. They will make it to state, maybe win a game or so just depends on who they get matched up with.

As far at the officiating goes, it was awful. Moore got more of the calls and were aloud to push off all night(Garland). She is good high school player but I am going to be honest. I can find 10 better players than her. She has no outside game, and is out of control going to the hoop and with that being said she had a sophmore guard D her up. She got bailed out on a lot of calls. The girl that was guarding her is a big time player. Thats who you should be keeping up with. I cannot wait to watch the Lady Irish play next year as well as other teams in 9A/10A

With the one fella on Rachel(Papa Tiger). She would start on any team in the region and be a force for any of the teams including Moore. If i had to say you are probualy one of those that has never played before..

" A WANNA BE"

Moore County is a very good basketball team. Very physical. But they have gotten calls all year long. I've been around high school basketball all my life and I have to say this year's officiating (as a whole) was some of the worst I've ever seen. Some of the calls (and no calls) were inexcusable. The TSSAA should do a serious look into the officiating from this season. I've heard from several districts across the state saying the same thing. I know this isn't the NBA or whatever, but come on. Refs are there for a reason, to officiate.

best of luck on your workout...I would definitely give CN a call...went up with my son two weeks ago on a visit and of the 5 we have gone to, it by far had the best atmosphere...he will be going there on academic scholarship majoring in religion with emphasis on youth ministries and a minor in band

Thank you. I will definitely consider it. I want to go somewhere close to home and a good atmosphere is important. Congratulations to your son on his scholarship, best wishes to him on college and his future.