9A vs 10A

ecu

Moore co only beat cascade by 1 an HC beats them by 17 or somethin like that tonight an they will win by however many they won't? Lol ok

For your information, the night Cascade lost to Moore by 1, 2 of Moore County's players fouled out early with others in foul trouble. I just moved to this area from Houston Co. area. I say Moore Co. by 15+. You can't always compare scores either. Because if that is the case, HOuston Co. beat WHH by around 35 every time they played. MOore beat them by 60 last night and called off the dogs very very early. Could have scored 100 if they had not had running clock even calling off the dogs.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your information, the night Cascade lost to Moore by 1, 2 of Moore County's players fouled out early with others in foul trouble. I just moved to this area from Houston Co. area. I say Moore Co. by 15+. You can't always compare scores either. Because if that is the case, HOuston Co. beat WHH by around 35 every time they played. MOore beat them by 60 last night and called off the dogs very very early. Could have scored 100 if they had not had running clock even calling off the dogs.

I will agree that Cascade has been beaten by Moore County by more than 1 point twice this season, so the player in foul trouble probably had a lot to do with this. However, that doesn't mean a player won't get into foul trouble again. Also, HC more than likely brought the bench in after half time or earlier so comparing the WHH scores between the two won't bring much to the discussion. The way I see it, if HC can hit their shots, it will be a close game. MC will more than likely rely on Raby the whole night, as that's where there better chances will be. It's all a lot of if questions really. I guess we will all find out Monday.

RIGHT! those sayin mC has nothin on the bench the 6"3 girl came in and gave a lift besides on the defensive end on offense would love to see her play more possibly sub in for offense and out for defense at ends of halves also the freshmen girls came in and put up some points aswell valiant team effort!

I will agree that Cascade has been beaten by Moore County by more than 1 point twice this season, so the player in foul trouble probably had a lot to do with this. However, that doesn't mean a player won't get into foul trouble again. Also, HC more than likely brought the bench in after half time or earlier so comparing the WHH scores between the two won't bring much to the discussion. The way I see it, if HC can hit their shots, it will be a close game. MC will more than likely rely on Raby the whole night, as that's where there better chances will be. It's all a lot of if questions really. I guess we will all find out Monday.

[/quote

As far as starters being pulled for HC against WHH, you are probably right. You don't think MC didn't pull their starters too? It was 50 to 15 at the half and MC already had worked several subs in before the half. The fact is, the MC bench outscored the WHH starters the second half. And it was two players who fouled out early and others in foul trouble in a game where the refs called 40 fouls. I'm not exaggerating either. It could happen in Region, but doubtful but even at that, MC has a good bench too. We shall see MOnday. Don't matter what opinion any of us have, the game has to be played and anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

MTCS vs McEwen. Lady Warriors by 12

Moore Co. vs HC. Moore Co. by whatever they want, probably by 20

Moore Co.-McEwen final. MC wins

Flash-

It's asured that you have not been keeping up with scores. Moore County and Houston County will be a great contest. I think that game could go both ways. Both teams have been in the top 10 in the state polls all year. I think that the winner of that game goes to the state tournament. I was bad that the 3 best teams in the region tournament were all in the same bracket. McEwen seems to be playing well but remember Houston played awful in the Championship and beat them 2 times during the season. I am looking for a Houston County McEwen rematch.

you cannot compare scores. McEwen and Houston County could beat White House Heritage as bad as they want. 50 or 60 as well if they wanted.

And watching the MC/WHH game last night, MC could have beaten WHH by 80 or more had they poured it on. As you say, you can't compare scores. HC only beat McEwen by 5 both times they did win over them. I say McEwen and HC are even. MC is heads above the whole region, but once again, (read this now!)anyone can beat anyone on any given night, upsets happen.

[/quote

As far as starters being pulled for HC against WHH, you are probably right. You don't think MC didn't pull their starters too? It was 50 to 15 at the half and MC already had worked several subs in before the half. The fact is, the MC bench outscored the WHH starters the second half. And it was two players who fouled out early and others in foul trouble in a game where the refs called 40 fouls. I'm not exaggerating either. It could happen in Region, but doubtful but even at that, MC has a good bench too. We shall see MOnday. Don't matter what opinion any of us have, the game has to be played and anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

I was saying HC more than likely pulled their players, just like you said Moore County pulled theirs. I already knew MC did. As far as fouls, that's shocking 40 fouls were called, but it doesn't take but 5 to put a player out. Either way, I'm just saying you can't use the WHH games to compare because both teams didn't have their main players in for long. I agree that anyone can be beaten on any given night, so we will just have to let them play to see what happens.

And watching the MC/WHH game last night, MC could have beaten WHH by 80 or more had they poured it on. As you say, you can't compare scores. HC only beat McEwen by 5 both times they did win over them. I say McEwen and HC are even. MC is heads above the whole region, but once again, (read this now!)anyone can beat anyone on any given night, upsets happen.

So glad you said that. Many people say HC is better and that they only lost in the championship because they didn't play well, and that's not the case. Yes, they missed a few shots (with a defender on them) and made mistakes, but every team does that every game. Hc didn't play bad, McEwen just played better. McEwen won by 5, and HC won by 5 the times they beat McEwen. That shows how even the teams are. As far as MC, I hear they have a good team, but so does McEwen and Houston County. However, Moore County has yet to play these teams. I'm not sure where this region is going to end up yet, with 3 such teams. But, like you said, any given team can be beaten on any given night. Only time will tell.