regon 5 AA

Swanson123

Tanner Johnson had an awesome game. Must have had 10 rebounds in the second half alone. He would not be denied. Congratulations to DL!

Is he #21? If so, I agree. He was the difference; however, they beat EL by pushing the ball upcourt on the dribble and driving all the way to the lane for shot or dump off to someone else under basket. A few times they turned it over pushng it too hard and losing control of their dribble, but overall the strategy worked. They also limited EL's transition game which took away EL's quickness advantage. They won't be able to do that against CPA, IMO.

Is he #21? If so, I agree. He was the difference; however, they beat EL by pushing the ball upcourt on the dribble and driving all the way to the lane for shot or dump off to someone else under basket. A few times they turned it over pushng it too hard and losing control of their dribble, but overall the strategy worked. They also limited EL's transition game which took away EL's quickness advantage. They won't be able to do that against CPA, IMO.

Yes. Johnson is #21. It would not surprise me to see him play at the next level. It also would not surprise me to see a close game Thursday night. Lipscomb seems to be playing up to their potential in the a last few games. DL will have to be hot from the three point line and will have to able to handle CPA's full court press.

Yes. Johnson is #21. It would not surprise me to see him play at the next level. It also would not surprise me to see a close game Thursday night. Lipscomb seems to be playing up to their potential in the a last few games. DL will have to be hot from the three point line and will have to able to handle CPA's full court press.

CPA's press is not the same as EL's. You can't break down CPA's press with dribbling downcourt like DL did to EL. Don't expect a close game, but I've been wrong before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• 20 but had 5-6 not dressed every game. It went down towards the end due to injuries and obviously only 15 got to dress for the state tournament. Then, they only lost 2 from this year and gain 8 from the middle school for next year
    • As somebody mentioned before, this is going to result in a massive lawsuit, can you imagine professional "educators" actually having the conversation about getting "the bad kids" out of the high school?  And the head coach asking directly to change grades, gets turned down, comes back again and gets it approved?  This is unbelievable.  In addition to the lawsuit, the state Department of Education is going to come down extremely hard on this.  WYSH is on the war path.  There could be dozens more lose their jobs by the time this is over.  And yeah the real shame is the kids being affected that literally had nothing to do with this and actually worked hard to earn their grades.    
    • I've heard Powell from someone who talked to him. I saw the kid two days ago and I should of pulled over and talked with him and wished him well where ever he goes. It will be a ale of a loss for us because I don't believe we have anyone in the stable good as him from what I seen in the spring.
    • I would have to think that the firing of the 2 teachers is just the beginning of future moves.  If not, it is woefully short.  If the AC school board thinks that the damage is just limited to Clinton, they are sadly mistaken.  Any outsider would view the whole school system as suspect, and rightly so.
    • Yeah. AC brass walked in to the building at Clinton and suggested that the principal start changing grades.  Honesty, the notion that anybody at AC was involved is just idiocy.  The ones who are hurt most are the kids who weren't involved in the cheating, but still are being penalized by college admission decisions and scholarship consideration simply because they went to a school that was involved in such a scandal.