Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

Nobody has the confidence in a young Cwood team to win the big game. mostly due to their age, but because they have been so up and down all year. Many of these people just look at who teams lost to, they dont really kow much about other teams. and cwood shows losses to team that are not really strong in the season. However, they are much better right now than they were in Jan. They could really be tough without the injuries(Butler) I expect WC vs Cwood to be very exciting. hope both teams show up.

I just hope PC shows up.

I just hope PC shows up.

Every since the dist championship game and we knew this MTP PC game was going to happen now, i felt like PC would take it easily. and I still feel like they will win the game, but i also know that if Rhodes has a bad shooting night, and Gilboy gets in foul trouble(rebounds) that it could be very interesting. But we know the MTP will most likely be in foul trouble sending its best to the bench, where as PC simply does not foul very much(WC shot 0 free throws in Championship game) So if WC keeps its 5 on the floor they will be fine. If they were to get in foul trouble(unlikely) they dont have the bench to help out.

Perry County will show up, and the experience gained in big games last year will help them get it done. The DC was a much-needed wakeup call.

I'm confident Coach Haston can relay the urgency of this game without "grabbing anything down there." I'm glad we have a coach who played for PC and appreciates what it means to the community. This is still basketball country.

Perry County will show up, and the experience gained in big games last year will help them get it done. The DC was a much-needed wakeup call.

I'm confident Coach Haston can relay the urgency of this game without "grabbing anything down there." I'm glad we have a coach who played for PC and appreciates what it means to the community. This is still basketball country.

if we don't make it to state this year...it won't be until Kenner and Kooper Haston (haston's sons) are in high school that Perry Co. will have a good team

WC has a big hurdle to get over tonight. Cwood is playing well right now but in addition, WC will be without starting point guard Sawyer Ray. He's suspended for tonight, and if they win he's suspended for the next game also due to flagrant technical foul Sat. night. Somebody's gonna have to step up big if they are to pull out the W tonight.

WC has a big hurdle to get over tonight. Cwood is playing well right now but in addition, WC will be without starting point guard Sawyer Ray. He's suspended for tonight, and if they win he's suspended for the next game also due to flagrant technical foul Sat. night. Somebody's gonna have to step up big if they are to pull out the W tonight.

just give it to Peyton or Austin and they'll be just fine

Is it a two game suspension in Basketball?

So, they suspended him for two games because of a technical. I mean....I've seen some bad technichals, but I've never heard of that, it sounds kinda sketchy.

Is it a two game suspension in Basketball?

Yes it is. If we were to lose tonight, he'd be suspended the 1st game of his junior season.

And to answer wildcatalumni, it was more than just a regular technical foul. A flagrant technical has to be reviewed by TSSAA and carries possibility of suspension and in this case it did just that.

Edited by hooplove

I have never heard of getting suspended for a technical. Getting tossed from a game gets a two game suspension.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING of what WC and SF fans said, He was ejected from the game which is an automatic 2 game suspension. Also from what i have herd from both sides is that there was some flop work involved in the ordeal. I have herd from one WC player that they though Sawyer legitimately laid the kid out with an elbow when it happened, but when seeing it on film realized that it wasnt at all what it looked like. Either way he will be setting his next two high school basketball games. but i dont think it will hurt WC too bad.. They have older kids who have played minutes all year long. And they will not be expected to score. Ray is just a get the ball up the floor and find somebody to get the ball to type pg.. plus C-wood doesnt do a lot of full court pressure d-fense other than the young G who has just started playing since the Butler injury. I think WC will be fine as long as they hit free throws and Mathis doesnt have a bad night shooting. But it SHOULD be a very intense at times sloppy game. Both teams will be fighting hard for this one