9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Oakland beats Siegel 4-3

Holy, by goally... did you not see the 9AAA thread working you DA, get your head out and start one for whatever you think is going on in Rutherford Cty. 9AAA baby, get with it! If you have a take (as Romey would say) at least don't su#$ at it.

Edited by haderade

Beech 7 Portland 0- I cant say enough about Beech's #11, awesome performance tonight against us. If I counted right, not only did he strike out 13, he allowed no hits, no walks, and no base runners....thats right a perfect game. Great job young man! whoop whoop! I didnt keep a score book, but, now I wish I did. Hope I counted right in my head.

Beech -7

Portland -0

Mason Dunn was flawless tonight while recording 13K's and backed by excellent play from the Buccaneer defense on the way to a perfect game.

The third baseman and short stop both made plays that were outstanding that helped him toward his perfect game. Solid defense yall had tonight. Not to mention the diving play the center fielder had that saved a hit as well, he was stretched out fully extended running toward second when he dove. Another great play. Glad I was there to watch, even though we got beat. Great job again.

The third baseman and short stop both made plays that were outstanding that helped him toward his perfect game. Solid defense yall had tonight. Not to mention the diving play the center fielder had that saved a hit as well, he was stretched out fully extended running toward second when he dove. Another great play. Glad I was there to watch, even though we got beat. Great job again.

Congrats to Beech and Dunn, far cry from 8 error game last week. Looks like they're taking charge in division.