9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Browner is a jr., Vaughn doesn't have the grades & Lacey is still on the market. Speaking of which, heard third person from local college asst. that Haeberle is going to Trevecca. Talked with his father last week and they've had no contact from TNU, much less a committment. Wish these guys would get facts straight, because rumors like that could hurt a kids chances to still be looked at. Good luck to all the 9AAA players, lots of talent out there.

You hate these rumors, but you repeat them on here? :huh:

FC is also undefeated in 9AAA with a 5-0 record and a game at Hville Tues. really would have liked to seen an FC vs MJ game to see who is the king of the hill.

Since you brought this up, I looked at the schedules and it seems FC 4-0 in 9AAA with Gallatin left to play? Still impressive on FC part.

I'm thinking MJ would take FC given their strength of schedule, but in one game who knows. Some postions would be a toss up, while a few would lean towards MJ.

Best of luck to both teams as they enter post season play.

Edited by FightinIllini

Since you brought this up, I looked at the schedules and it seems FC 4-0 in 9AAA with Gallatin left to play? Still impressive on FC part.

I'm thinking MJ would take FC given their strength of schedule, but in one game who knows. Some postions would be a toss up, while a few would lean towards MJ.

Best of luck to both teams as they enter post season play.

We're 5-0 against 9AAA, beat Gallatin twice, Hendersonville once, Lebanon once, and Beech once. We play Hendersonville again on Tuesday at Hendersonville. I personally think FCS would be able to compete with MJ in a series this year, but year in and year out we wouldn't be able to.

MJ over Tullahoma 6-3... not as close as the score indicates. Sheffield..... throws hard, but was all over the place.... not what I expected, with all the hype I thought I was going to see another Sonny Gray.... not the case.

In Sheffield's defense he did play a great shortstop for 5 innings. He came in the game in the 6th with two runners already on. He pitched 1 2/3 innings striking out I think 3 or 4 batters. He did however have two wild pitches but still every time he steps on the field he's the best athlete out there. He runs. He throws. He pitches. He hits. So, no he's not Sunny. He's more!

We're 5-0 against 9AAA, beat Gallatin twice, Hendersonville once, Lebanon once, and Beech once. We play Hendersonville again on Tuesday at Hendersonville. I personally think FCS would be able to compete with MJ in a series this year, but year in and year out we wouldn't be able to.

Did FC face any starting pitchers in 9AAA like Dunn or Haeberle or Beaty or Hasty? If so that is impressive.

In Sheffield's defense he did play a great shortstop for 5 innings. He came in the game in the 6th with two runners already on. He pitched 1 2/3 innings striking out I think 3 or 4 batters. He did however have two wild pitches but still every time he steps on the field he's the best athlete out there. He runs. He throws. He pitches. He hits. So, no he's not Sunny. He's more!

You clearly didn't follow Sonny while he was in high school. I'm sure the Sheffield kids are good, but I highly doubt they have the same skill level as Sonny did in high school.

Did FC face any starting pitchers in 9AAA like Dunn or Haeberle or Beaty or Hasty? If so that is impressive.

Faced Dunn from Beech. Obviously we haven't faced Haeberle, we haven't played Station Camp. Not sure who we faced from Gallatin yesterday, but he wasn't bad. And I didn't see the other Gallatin game or Hendersonville game.

I agree with you, FC has a very good team. This better than most years, but for the past 7-9 yers they have been good .

Your delusional..... the kid was wild, he threw pitches in the net, in the dirt, he throws with too much effort and he is not tall enough to be an effective pitcher in the SEC.....

He has great athleticism , and needs to hone his mechanics, I'm just sayuing that will all the pumping that goes on about tis player I thought I was going to see a Gray, Norris, Phifer, Hanson, Hill, Smith he is not in this league