How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

You know I respect tradition at Hampton and I understand GCA got hammered out of the gate by everyone when they were building up and growing. But when I post I'm talking about now not 5 years ago or 20 years back. I remember when people were stomping Maryville pretty consistently. To harkin back to those days and compare to now is irrelevant.

GCA does not cheat or we would not be there. Calling us cheaters forever is like calling a speeder a criminal for life. We messed up got our ticket and paid our fine. We sat on the sideline with the best team in the state 2a last year and that hurt bad. This years team is not as big or deep. But has great skill guys reloading. The line will have to work hard to impose their will like last year because we are smaller and younger.

It's time to move on. We have 48 guys on the roster. Just compete baby!!!!! And we put our kid in their because the class ratio is like 15 to 1 and the education is on par with college prep but the biggest reason was the security and comfort of a small school with the resources of a large facility. He is a 3 year letterman and honor student and unless my wife is getting paid we have not seen a dime of cheat money. Trust me the money flows the other way. Quick and often. Cheating......that's nuts!!!! LOL come watch a practice and show me the kids we cheated for. Old news...

Cheaters!

You know I respect tradition at Hampton and I understand GCA got hammered out of the gate by everyone when they were building up and growing. But when I post I'm talking about now not 5 years ago or 20 years back. I remember when people were stomping Maryville pretty consistently. To harkin back to those days and compare to now is irrelevant.

GCA does not cheat or we would not be there. Calling us cheaters forever is like calling a speeder a criminal for life. We messed up got our ticket and paid our fine. We sat on the sideline with the best team in the state 2a last year and that hurt bad. This years team is not as big or deep. But has great skill guys reloading. The line will have to work hard to impose their will like last year because we are smaller and younger.

It's time to move on. We have 48 guys on the roster. Just compete baby!!!!! And we put our kid in their because the class ratio is like 15 to 1 and the education is on par with college prep but the biggest reason was the security and comfort of a small school with the resources of a large facility. He is a 3 year letterman and honor student and unless my wife is getting paid we have not seen a dime of cheat money. Trust me the money flows the other way. Quick and often. Cheating......that's nuts!!!! LOL come watch a practice and show me the kids we cheated for. Old news...

That was not evident in your #33 post two days ago (Hampton Schmampton, remember?)

But, thats okay...we'll try not to loose alot of sleep over it :mrgreen:

GCA ?

2012 Carter Anderson County CAK Rockwood Franklin Road Academy

Midway Tellico Plains Greenback Harriman and South Pittsburg

CAK and SP will be harder to beat this year. Shouldn't lose again until meeting BB in playoffs. If they can beat BB they could go 13-2 or better and win state

CAK and SP will be harder to beat this year. Shouldn't lose again until meeting BB in playoffs. If they can beat BB they could go 13-2 or better and win state

CAK will be an extremely tough game and one that will be tough to win. Charlie High will be a senior with several great receivers to throw to. Anderson County will be a tough game as well, especially since we beat them on their home field last year. SP will be tough no matter where you play them and no matter what classification you are, they are a fast group. Those 3 games will be tough to win, the best news is that they are out of district. Work Hard this summer RAMS, EVERYBODY is coming for you.

After watching greenback against south Pitt last year I'm convinced on the turf last year we beat south Pitt by 2 scores. That rain hurt GCA and helped south Pitt keep it close. As far as 2012 I'm a fan so 10 and 0 baby!!!! But taking my fan hat off. I think we beat AC at our place. We will be underdogs at CAK and at South Pitt. The game that honestly scares me is at Rockwood. They have some yound talent returning. 7 and 3 and a trip to playoffs would put us in shape to win the ball. But the goal is to win them all. Scrimmage on the turf Friday at 5pm vs McMinn Central. Strap em on fellows... Work to do

After watching greenback against south Pitt last year I'm convinced on the turf last year we beat south Pitt by 2 scores. That rain hurt GCA and helped south Pitt keep it close. As far as 2012 I'm a fan so 10 and 0 baby!!!! But taking my fan hat off. I think we beat AC at our place. We will be underdogs at CAK and at South Pitt. The game that honestly scares me is at Rockwood. They have some yound talent returning. 7 and 3 and a trip to playoffs would put us in shape to win the ball. But the goal is to win them all. Scrimmage on the turf Friday at 5pm vs McMinn Central. Strap em on fellows... Work to do

Im eager to see the fight in the jungle! We have never been so fast! :hungry:

I thought you guys were scrimmaging McMinn Co? Thats who we scrimmage next week.