Westwood at TCA Region 8 semi finals

ReitzFan

I really was trying to be humble tonight. Why did you have to day that. Lol I really think you must think Memphis is the stuff bcause I was off of it. Ok here we go, yall were trying to say thay BTW was not for real because they had close games and lost to an "average" Westwood team. Therefore I had to explain that westwood was definately not an average team. I'm pretty sure TC doesn't think westwood was average. Next, my team that I was talking up is BTW. they beat yalls district champ by double digits while playing the worst game ever. BTW. Thank you sir. And they are from memphis. No disrespect to Middleton

You haven't played our District Champs. But I hope you get the chance. Didn't that other Memphis team with a 7 footer lose to 5 freshman? Ton of talent down there in Memphis. Where are Nationally ranked Ridgeway and Southwind? What about the Bolivar team you wanted to claim as part of your "Memphis" Gold Balls? 1 Memphis team left, 15 non Memphis teams left. Do you still like your chances in Single A? Edited by theGURU

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really was trying to be humble tonight. Why did you have to day that. Lol I really think you must think Memphis is the stuff bcause I was off of it. Ok here we go, yall were trying to say thay BTW was not for real because they had close games and lost to an "average" Westwood team. Therefore I had to explain that westwood was definately not an average team. I'm pretty sure TC doesn't think westwood was average. Next, my team that I was talking up is BTW. they beat yalls district champ by double digits while playing the worst game ever. BTW. Thank you sir. And they are from memphis. No disrespect to Middleton

You haven't played our District Champs. But I hope you get the chance. Didn't that other Memphis team with a 7 footer lose to 5 freshman? Ton of talent down there in Memphis. Where are Nationally ranked Ridgeway and Southwind? What about the Bolivar team you wanted to claim as part of your of the "Memphis" Gold Balls? 1 Memphis team left, 15 non Memphis teams left. Do you still like your chances in Single A?

You haven't played our District Champs. But I hope you get the chance. Didn't that other Memphis team with a 7 footer lose to 5 freshman? Ton of talent down there in Memphis. Where are Nationally ranked Ridgeway and Southwind? What about the Bolivar team you wanted to claim as part of your "Memphis" Gold Balls? 1 Memphis team left, 15 non Memphis teams left. Do you still like your chances in Single A?

Mr. Guru, where are you from and who is your team?

I have to disagree with you on one point....Humboldt's coach is not good. Humboldt should have at least 3 gold balls over the past 5 years. They often choke.

You may be right but Dyer County can't even make it to state, go 30-1 every year & get beat! If, I recall right, it's been a minute since you all been to Murfreesboro! Great winning percentage but no gold balls!

Tonight, David slayed Goliath. TCA was down by as many as 13 late in the second quarter. They cut it to 10 at the half. They kept slowly chopping away at the lead. Those boys never waivered. They worked hard and kept the faith. Thomas Barnes poured in 28 points. Alex Hollingsworth now has a basketball game to match the effort he put forth when TCA beat McKenzie in the football semi finals two seasons ago. He worked so hard inside. Every player who stepped on the court for TCA tonight made some type of signifigant contribution.

I hope that many of you got to listen to my broadcast tonight. It may not have been pretty, but it was full of raw emotion. It was the best high school game I have ever had the privilage to be apart of.

You are already getting the ref excuss ready just in case BTW loses. You have been told many times the teams in West TN can play. BTW is a real good team but they are not any better than the top teams in the state.

Let me stop the ref thing then because its giving yall something to talk about. Lol. Do you think we are going to lose lol? We are much quicker than westwood though. we mach up better with TC.ball handlers. BTW 56-TC 31

Tonight, David slayed Goliath. TCA was down by as many as 13 late in the second quarter. They cut it to 10 at the half. They kept slowly chopping away at the lead. Those boys never waivered. They worked hard and kept the faith. Thomas Barnes poured in 28 points. Alex Hollingsworth now has a basketball game to match the effort he put forth when TCA beat McKenzie in the football semi finals two seasons ago. He worked so hard inside. Every player who stepped on the court for TCA tonight made some type of signifigant contribution.

I hope that many of you got to listen to my broadcast tonight. It may not have been pretty, but it was full of raw emotion. It was the best high school game I have ever had the privilage to be apart of.

Great game

Ay vikng, I think nebuntyn is from Liberty or SS. I know he's from Jackson. But honestly man, you guys should be raking in gold balls left and right over the past years. Ya'lls assistant seems to be making all of the defensive and offensive calls. If I remember, he was a stand out player for Humboldt in his time, right? In the 1 game I saw Humboldt this year, which was the district semi's against UC, he seemed to be very knowledgable making calls. I think Humboldt has the talent to make a run through Murfreesboro if they just keep bringing it every game. Good luck to the Vikes!

Reitz, nice coverage tonight. Sounded like you guys were having fun, lol. Congrats to TCA and keep the wheels rolling!

Edited by GCPioneer