Westwood at TCA Region 8 semi finals

ReitzFan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GCpioneer, what happened, since Westwood suppose to have had a 7 footer? How would LC or Humboldt match up against TCA or BTW?

Humboldt and Lake Co match up very well with BTW. Both are better coached and if BTW has to travel to Humboldt or Lake Co they could be in real trouble. If Humboldt or LC has to travel to Memphis they both would have a good chance to win if they play their A game. BTW is not any better than the top 1-a teams in the state.

Why would you slack up & you know loser is finished for year? The way the sheriff was talking, I thought Westwood would beat TCA by 30 as well as BTW against Middleton but that's why they play the game!

TC got a good coach. Thats what memphis teams lack. However, TC should be ready to play as out wil be quite different. Just worried about the home court advantage. Of it's close , the refs favor TC.

Sheriff tried to give us some Memphis teams are the Pinnacle of Highschool basketball BS, I didn't buy it. I don't know why everyone else did.

I really was trying to be humble tonight. Why did you have to day that. Lol I really think you must think Memphis is the stuff bcause I was off of it. Ok here we go, yall were trying to say thay BTW was not for real because they had close games and lost to an "average" Westwood team. Therefore I had to explain that westwood was definately not an average team. I'm pretty sure TC doesn't think westwood was average. Next, my team that I was talking up is BTW. they beat yalls district champ by double digits while playing the worst game ever. BTW. Thank you sir. And they are from memphis. No disrespect to Middleton

Humboldt and Lake Co match up very well with BTW. Both are better coached and if BTW has to travel to Humboldt or Lake Co they could be in real trouble. If Humboldt or LC has to travel to Memphis they both would have a good chance to win if they play their A game. BTW is not any better than the top 1-a teams in the state.

I have to disagree with you on one point....Humboldt's coach is not good. Humboldt should have at least 3 gold balls over the past 5 years. They often choke.

TC got a good coach. Thats what memphis teams lack. However, TC should be ready to play as out wil be quite different. Just worried about the home court advantage. Of it's close , the refs favor TC.

You are already getting the ref excuss ready just in case BTW loses. You have been told many times the teams in West TN can play. BTW is a real good team but they are not any better than the top teams in the state.

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan