van buren co. 8th grader

90warrior

What is this young lady's name, i'll definately keep up with her over her high school career. If she's good enough to come up as an 8th grader and make a difference then she's bound to be a special player. :thumb:

Her name is Lakelyn Bouldin, i'll never forget it after seeing the "Lakelyn-sanity" sign that some VBC fans had :D

Here is an article I found on her

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2012/2/27/220420/Van-Buren-Phenom-Torches-Sale-Creek.aspx

I would love to see Van Buren County defeat Jackson County. However, I do not see it realistically happening. I know that the 8th grader Van Buren County has will help but Jackson County will win by 40-50 easily. McKenzie Hensley and Jacee Coe are just too good for Van Buren County to handle. I seen Van Buren County lose a game 88-13 this year to a team 10-15 points on average worse than Jackson County. It was so ugly that I thought the junior varsity would push them to the 100 point mark with 5 minutes left to go but they slowed. Good luck to Van Buren County Saturday night at Jackson County.

Edited by classof15