Whitwell hosts Clay Co in SubState game

Jashawn

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Clay County's post players could eat them up inside right?

The Cooper girl is definitely a player. She isn't that big but she plays big if that makes sense. She always seems to be around the ball and can score. We have a young lady that is 6'4 and even she has a tough time with her at times. So you better shore up the inside otherwise it could be a long night... oh and don't forget about Roach because she is one of the best players in the state regardless of classification. :popcorneater:

Man, how about ROACH! I felt like I was calling her name all night..... oh wait, that's because I was. She had 11 field goals, 1 three, and 1 Freethrow. Nice show.

All in all it turned out as most expected... Although I didn't expect to see so many turn overs by Whitwell. After the first few minutes it turned into a charity drive where the Tigers were donating the basketball to the Bulldogs. I've never seen them turn it over so much. I still dont know how much the final score would have changed had they not turned it over as much. The bulldogs definitely had a height advantage and you could tell by the massive number of rebounds they took. Especially #20 inside... I cant remember her name now. That may have been Cooper.

Either way, still impressed that Whitwell didn't let it get too out of hand considering the huge amount of turn overs by the tigers and the number of rebounds the Bulldogs pulled in.

Congrats to both teams on a good season..... Now I'm officially bored until the fall :mellow: