Bighurt

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Bighurt:

Thanks for the update, Pujo. Goodpasture is about 320 miles from Clouland! I know this makes scheduling tough.

Kind of a shame. You pick them up, and the talk of Cloudland's weak schedule would at least lessen... who knows, it might even cease and desist.

320 miles is quite a long distance to travel for a HS football game. I don't think most people will hold that against you.

[Edited by TheBoredGuy on 10-18-02 9:11A]

Posted by pujo:

One thing is for sure. We would,nt have any trouble getting our guys fired up. It would be a dandy. Money is the biggest obstacle.

Yep. I would assume it wouldn't be much of an issue for Goodpasture to make the trip, but I'd imagine a school the size of Cloudland might have more trouble funding theirs.

I think the fact that GP wants to play you is a compliment to your program.

Guest ChipBroome
Posted by Bighurt:

Anyone who gripes about Cloudland's easy schedule should look at the Open Dates link on the TSSAA website. Cloudland is looking for 5 games in 2003. It looks like they are willing to play just about anyone.

Cloudland will play Collinwood unless Ezell-Harding plays and beats Cloudland first, Then Collinwood will play Ezel for the state title.