WHO ARE YOU? Who, who, who, who?

rSquared

1) Southeastern KY.

2) Oliver Springs, TN (Morgan County)

3) Teach at one school in Morgan County, coach at another

(I have daughters playing softball at the one where I coach). I also work a second job at a local market and deli and have moonlighted as a sportswriter in the past.

4) All Morgan County TN and surrounding county schools (Roane, Scott, Anderson, etc.) as well as my alma mater and a few other KY high schools that I'm still partial to!

5) Corbin High School, Eastern KY University, University of Kentucky, King College, and East TN State University.

6) 2 daughters, 13 and 14, both are Coalfield Yellow Jackets. They attend school where my wife teaches (Math)

and coaches (softball).

7) Redszone.com (Cincinnati Reds message board), Wildcatfaithful.com (KY Wildcats message board), tssaa.org, and khsaa.org (the KY equivalent of tssaa.org). Also teachers-teachers.com, KY Dept of Education Job Search website, yahoo.com sports, espn.com sports, cbssportsline.com, foxsports.com, cincinnatireds.com,

ukathletics.com, CorbinTimes.com, (cincinnati) enquirer.com, cincypost.com, etc.

8) College Teams---University of Kentucky, though I love to watch ANY college basketball game, any college baseball or softball game, and most college football games.

Professional Teams---Boston Celtics, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Reds.

9) I found out about coacht.com from KingB---a local sportswriter who was talking about it at a Coalfield basketball game last season. Thanks, B! ;)

10) I know somewhere around a dozen or so people who post here and hope to have the chance to meet others as well.

---rSquared

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by rSquared:

1) Southeastern KY.

2) Oliver Springs, TN (Morgan County)

3) Teach at one school in Morgan County, coach at another

(I have daughters playing softball at the one where I coach). I also work a second job at a local market and deli and have moonlighted as a sportswriter in the past.

4) All Morgan County TN and surrounding county schools (Roane, Scott, Anderson, etc.) as well as my alma mater and a few other KY high schools that I'm still partial to!

5) Corbin High School, Eastern KY University, University of Kentucky, King College, and East TN State University.

6) 2 daughters, 13 and 14, both are Coalfield Yellow Jackets. They attend school where my wife teaches (Math)

and coaches (softball).

7) Redszone.com (Cincinnati Reds message board), Wildcatfaithful.com (KY Wildcats message board), tssaa.org, and khsaa.org (the KY equivalent of tssaa.org). Also teachers-teachers.com, KY Dept of Education Job Search website, yahoo.com sports, espn.com sports, cbssportsline.com, foxsports.com, cincinnatireds.com,

ukathletics.com, CorbinTimes.com, (cincinnati) enquirer.com, cincypost.com, etc.

8) College Teams---University of Kentucky, though I love to watch ANY college basketball game, any college baseball or softball game, and most college football games.

Professional Teams---Boston Celtics, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Reds.

9) I found out about coacht.com from KingB---a local sportswriter who was talking about it at a Coalfield basketball game last season. Thanks, B! ;)

10) I know somewhere around a dozen or so people who post here and hope to have the chance to meet others as well.

---rSquared

I have a few friends in Bell Co. Khsaa.org is not a very user-friendly site; it's hard to navigate.

1) Where are you from originally?Smith Co. TN

2) Where are you living now?same place!

3) What do you do for a living? go to school at SCHS

4) Which school(s) do you support? SCHS!!!

5) Where did you go to school (high school, college, etc.)just Smith County High School right now

6) If you have kids, where are they in school at and what, if any, sports do they participate in? no kids

7) What other message boards/web sites do you frequently visit? alot of them

8) What are your favorite college and pro teams/sports?UT,TTU, Titians

9) How did you find out about coacht.com?my dad and friends told me

10)How many coacht.com posters are there whose identities you know of? a few....

2) Where are you living now?

3) What do you do for a living?

4) Which school(s) do you support?

5) Where did you go to school (high school, college, etc.)

6) If you have kids, where are they in school at and what, if any, sports do they participate in?

7) What other message boards/web sites do you frequently visit?

8) What are your favorite college and pro teams/sports?

9) How did you find out about coacht.com?

10)How many coacht.com posters are there whose identities you know of?

1) Lewis County

2)Lewis County

3)Currently in college(paramedic)

4)Lewis Co.,anybody in region 5-2a when we are not playing them

5)Lewis Co,Columbia State,Freed-Hardeman

6)none

7)ESPN,CNN,SANDBOX(Fantasy f-ball),NFL.com

8)UT(all sports),Titans,Phil Mickelson,Ichiro

9)from friends awhile back

10)quite a few from this area

1) Where are you from originally? Omaha, Neb.

2) Where are you living now? Mosheim, TN

3) What do you do for a living? Engineer

4) Which school(s) do you support? North Greene, West Greene

5) Where did you go to school (high school, college, etc.)

John Battle HS--Bristol, Va.

Franklinton HS-- Franklinton, La.

U of L -- Louisville, Ky

U of M -- Baltimore

ETSU

6) If you have kids, where are they in school at and what, if any, sports do they participate in? 1- 16 YO- Football North Greene (#68)

7) What other message boards/web sites do you frequently visit? CoachT, is there any other?

8) What are your favorite college and pro teams/sports? UT football, not interested in any other sports (dull ain't I?)

9) How did you find out about coacht.com? don't remember

10)How many coacht.com posters are there whose identities you know of? 3-5

1) Dickson, TN

2) Bell Buckle, TN

3) IT Systems Manager

4) Cascade, Dickson Co, Creekwood

5) Dickson Co. High School, UT-Knoxville (undergrad), MTSU (graduate)

6) Cascade - Football & baseball

7) rockytop.com ; cascadebooster.com

8) UT, MTSU, Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Bucs

9) My son & his friends on the football team

10) 4-5

Posted by TheAnswer9:

ie3--I see where you are an engineer living in Mosheim. You don't happen to work for John Deere do you?? I have a brother-in-law who is doing an internship up there through Christmas.

No, I work for Five Rivers Electronic Innovations. We are the only US owned TV manufacturer left. Your brother-in-law couldn't have picked a better place to intern, that is a very good company to learn from.

1) Where are you from originally? Ohio

2) Where are you living now? Nashville

3) What do you do for a living? Sales/Wholesale Paper

4) Which school(s) do you support? CPA

5) Where did you go to school (high school, college, etc.)Springfield Shawnee(Ohio) Wittenberg University.

6) If you have kids, where are they in school at and what, if any, sports do they participate in? 2,graduated from CPA

7) What other message boards/web sites do you frequently visit? Tennessean, Auburn, Wittenberg and Furman

8) What are your favorite college and pro teams/sports? UT, Titans, Preds and Wittenberg

9) How did you find out about coacht.com? newspaper I think

10)How many coacht.com posters are there whose identities you know of? 2-3