REPLAY Blackman-Bradley

bchsdramaqueen

It seems to me that it's nearly impossible to get a replay...especially in this situation because the state tournament is just a few days away. It'd be nice but I don't see it happening....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct...this game nor any other will be re-played ..

Can we please move on from this TOPIC!? Im sure there are several teams over the years that would love to have a RE-DO and/or RE-PLAY after getting the shaft from the officials at Smiddy Arena (Bradley Central). Get over it and move on!!!

PS....Bradley blew an 11pt lead in the 2nd half that had nothing to do with the officials!!!!!!

Can we please move on from this TOPIC!? Im sure there are several teams over the years that would love to have a RE-DO and/or RE-PLAY after getting the shaft from the officials at Smiddy Arena (Bradley Central). Get over it and move on!!!

PS....Bradley blew an 11pt lead in the 2nd half that had nothing to do with the officials!!!!!!

No.

No.

In the paper even today.

"As for the ref in question, these Bears and others like them will always have the “what if†question to haunt them the rest of their lives because of what you thought you heard."

http://www.clevelandbanner.com/view/full_story/17882381/article-Where-is-the-justice-?instance=home_sports

In the paper even today.

"As for the ref in question, these Bears and others like them will always have the “what if†question to haunt them the rest of their lives because of what you thought you heard."

http://www.clevelandbanner.com/view/full_story/17882381/article-Where-is-the-justice-?instance=home_sports

Looks like somebody had a lot of time on their hands! It may be even funnier that the one official BC may hate is the one that it working the state tournament this week!So be upset that a team and referee went to the state over you!

That's a newspaper. He can write about other things. This is obviously a bigger deal than you realize. Just because the ref from the game is still officiating...doesn't mean that he didn't do something wrong. I guess since nothing happened to O.J. Simpson...that means he didn't do anything wrong? Casey Anthony? Come on....look at the world we live in. People do wrong and a lot of times don't suffer the consequences. As for the state tournament...Blackman was less than thrilled, I'm sure....losing by one point. Also, bchs has repeatedly been to state. This is blackmans first time. I'm sorry that you don't look into history. Bradley is a dynasty, and Blackman got lucky.

Yes it is.

Funny how all the officials after the fact say they would not have made that call on Bradley.

What gets me is this same so called REF went on and called in the State Tourney.How did that happen after his superviser said he made the wrong call

It's easy for these refs/officials to say they wouldn't have called it, after the fact and with them not having to make the actual call. If something should be called in the first seconds, it should be called in the last seconds. You can say "refs shouldn't decide the game" but what's the cutting off point? Vanderbilt's post was being held by two different guys on Jenkins' last second shot (Vanderbilt). If the foul had been called it would have been due to Wisconsin players fouling, not the ref calling the foul-and it definitely should have been called, the Vandy player had zero chance to get an offensive rebound. It was the ref's ruling something was said, you have Blackman fans saying that's true. Was it, who knows, I wasn't there.