CPA vs. Obion

coachrus

Story of the game was Obion County was 12 for 27 at the charity stripe. That will get you every game.

Yep, there were a lot of sub plots and that was a huge factor. Both posts were incredible. When Lauren Thompson picked up her third foul (early third?), I thought that OC may have been in the drivers seat at that point. But she was able to play oustanding defense and not get into further foul trouble.

Goodman is the real deal. I was surprised that OC did not hit many threes (or attempt many). Is that typical?

Congrats to a determined CPA team. They came back. Thompson did a good job on Goodman, too. The Lady Rebels only loose senior Macy Wright. They loose the Dodd twins and the Stephenson girl but they didn't start this year.

CPA returns their top 3 scorers (Roman, LeGate and Thompson). Going to have to repace, the Charpentier twins, Emily Boyd and Elephante. Maybe we can have a CPA-OC rematch???

Edited by coachrus
  • Upvote 1

[

No I'm just giving my honest opinion. Hope oc wins but after watching both yesterday I'm going with CPA. If goodman gets in foul trouble like she has been CPA will win. Maybe I should change my coacht username to be able to voice my opinion huh? So far through my predictions I've been called an idiot with my la CPA prediction and I was right. Now I'm a hater. Now we will see If I'm right again.

Kudos to GCPioneer. He called it before the tournament began. I picked CPA to win it only because my heart was there. I came into the week thinking Livingston Academy and Obion County were the two best teams.

Remind me never to bet against you!!!

Kudos to GCPioneer. He called it before the tournament began. I picked CPA to win it only because my heart was there. I came into the week thinking Livingston Academy and Obion County were the two best teams.

Remind me never to bet against you!!!

Not bragging, but I picked all 3 of these championship games spot on. My Single A bracket got jacked up when Clay Co. made this run. However, yesterday when I saw Clay Co. beat Summertown and saw Jackson Co. sluggishly beat Union City, I figured Clay would win today. I knew about CPA before this tournament began. Their post player, just like Goodman, could've been a nominee for Ms. Basketball this year. Thompson is the real deal.

• Upvote 1

Great job CPA! Now maybe people will quit looking at the incompetent AP top ten which didn't even have CPA ranked. To miss your first 14 shots and keep your poise is the sign of a great team that is well coached. Congratulations Coach LeGate!!!

Congrats to a determined CPA team. They came back. Thompson did a good job on Goodman, too. The Lady Rebels only loose senior Macy Wright. They loose the Dodd twins and the Stephenson girl but they didn't start this year.

McKenna Stephenson is who I guess you are talking about and she is only a sophomore. So the only starter OC loses is Macy. We'll be back just as strong next year. :)

McKenna Stephenson is who I guess you are talking about and she is only a sophomore. So the only starter OC loses is Macy. We'll be back just as strong next year. :)

1. So who are the 4 seniors on the team? The Dodd twins, Macy Wright, and ... ????

2. I don't think you'll be back just as strong next year... but I do believe you'll be back STRONGER next year.

--------------------------------------------------------B------------------------

hating on your district foe.. ??? ..should the Rebels win dont celebrate with em

No I'm just giving my honest opinion. Hope oc wins but after watching both yesterday I'm going with CPA. If goodman gets in foul trouble like she has been CPA will win. Maybe I should change my coacht username to be able to voice my opinion huh? So far through my predictions I've been called an idiot with my la CPA prediction and I was right. Now I'm a hater. Now we will see If I'm right again.

-------------------------------------------

GCP Keep on giving your thoughts, coactht name..you were spot on as usual..I thought difference in the game was OC missed free throws and CPA's overall speed and able to get rebound after rebound they never should have gotten,also OC players being stripped over and over as if no one had ever tried to before..the young lady from CPA off the bench was the difference + the Char---(sp) young'un was a real thorn in side..