Jackson County vs Clay County

swanson71

Well this makes the 2nd time in 5 years that 2 teams from district 7a play each other in the state championship. Neither team should expect anything new, and after 5 time both know what each team is going to do. It should be an exciting game!

I'll go with JC by 7

Congrats to Clay County and Jackson County for making it this far and good luck to both teams!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This matchup alone speaks for 7A, I am very proud to be able to watch this kind of ball night in and night out..all the hardware is coming back to 7A, second time in 4 years. I even admire players of all the teams in 7A as they grow and reach goals like this.

If you talk to TSSAA i'm sure we can get this game moved closer to home to a neutral gym that is about 20 to 25 minutes away for both teams...that is if you all don't mind all the red. :) If your nice I bet I can manage to get you a discount on admission :roflol:

Edited by swanson71

Hats off to Clay County and Coach Sims. They've played great the past couple of weeks and deserve to be here. Tomorrow the task for JC will be what its been all year long, limit Roach to as few touches as possible, and pound it inside to Hensley. Look for Warden and Coe to have big games tomorrow if Clay try's to help off against Hensley. Either way both teams are winners this year!!! Bring home the Gold and Silver 7A :popcorneater:

Congrats to both teams, 7a well represented and JC needs to win #5 and keep the silver in Clay and once again bring the gold to JC. JC BY 10

Sure has been awhile since I've been on here! The new job kept me off the mike for my DAWGS. Congrats Lady Dawgs on a spectacular season! BUT there is more work to do!

The prophecy is complete! Back when D.R. starting working these girls tails off many people said this group (minus a couple that aren't players anymore) would be playing for a state championship when they were Seniors. Oh by the way they were about 10 yr old at that time! BUT IT WAS TRUE!

History Lesson: The scene is Murphy Center in Murfreesboro on a Saturday evening. Two teams had battled all so-called unstoppable teams to fight their way to the Championship game! Plus they had 4 previous battles amongst themselves in the regular season and District and Region Finals. The same team never faltered each of the 4 previous times these two met each other. The teams the towns the players and the two successful state tourney experienced coaches were ready as well. The 5th time (and as the winning coach said "most important) however had a new winner and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

No the teams are not Clay County and Jackson County.......THEY WERE RICKMAN and CLARKRANGE...I believe Lamar Rogers' 1st GOLD Ball!

Here's hoping history repeats itself!......GO LADY DAWGS!!!!!!!

Sure has been awhile since I've been on here! The new job kept me off the mike for my DAWGS. Congrats Lady Dawgs on a spectacular season! BUT there is more work to do!

The prophecy is complete! Back when D.R. starting working these girls tails off many people said this group (minus a couple that aren't players anymore) would be playing for a state championship when they were Seniors. Oh by the way they were about 10 yr old at that time! BUT IT WAS TRUE!

History Lesson: The scene is Murphy Center in Murfreesboro on a Saturday evening. Two teams had battled all so-called unstoppable teams to fight their way to the Championship game! Plus they had 4 previous battles amongst themselves in the regular season and District and Region Finals. The same team never faltered each of the 4 previous times these two met each other. The teams the towns the players and the two successful state tourney experienced coaches were ready as well. The 5th time (and as the winning coach said "most important) however had a new winner and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

No the teams are not Clay County and Jackson County.......THEY WERE RICKMAN and CLARKRANGE...I believe Lamar Rogers' 1st GOLD Ball!

Here's hoping history repeats itself!......GO LADY DAWGS!!!!!!!

I believe it could happen. Should be a good game.