Will the Dragon Wagon in Clinton Improve in 2012?

Dragonpride96

Dude! You do have issues but you are clearly not an "us." Those sour grapes have made you bitter. You need to quit deceiving yourself and fully commit to CC or get over it and stop belittling AC's program with every post you make. It makes you appear small. And by that I mean teensy weensy. :bored:

I could switch because I now have no allegence to either program. Bitter? heck yea im bitter!! So are alot of other people around here. Thays why there sending their kids somewhere else to go to school. You think fball is the only one that has people tired of this Jacksboro recruiting Crap? How about Ball? We watched the Torres kid be our best player for 4 years while local kids sat the bench or quit altogether. Golf? All the boys team that was any good was from Jacksboro! What about the girls Golf team ? All four girls that went to state and finished second? ALL JACKSBORO!!! Baseball has a couple now. Bitter? heck Yea. There were aot of golfers from Acounty that wanted to play for THEIR school only to be shafted by the coaches and administration that would rather win at all cost, than treat their own a little better. Im not deceiving Myself, just sick of this crap!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could switch because I now have no allegence to either program. Bitter? heck yea im bitter!! So are alot of other people around here. Thays why there sending their kids somewhere else to go to school. You think fball is the only one that has people tired of this Jacksboro recruiting Crap? How about Ball? We watched the Torres kid be our best player for 4 years while local kids sat the bench or quit altogether. Golf? All the boys team that was any good was from Jacksboro! What about the girls Golf team ? All four girls that went to state and finished second? ALL JACKSBORO!!! Baseball has a couple now. Bitter? heck Yea. There were aot of golfers from Acounty that wanted to play for THEIR school only to be shafted by the coaches and administration that would rather win at all cost, than treat their own a little better. Im not deceiving Myself, just sick of this crap!!

The best kids play period.... This is so dumb if kids want to go to CC to try to turn the program around good luck!!! :roflolk: They are excitment in the CC program (It wont last). But if it was me I would work on the little leauge program all the Jacksboro kids play in Lake City or NAGAF makes freinds win champion ships togather. Then go to AC so they been playing togather for 6+ years befor high school. So who cares most of the kids lives closer to AC than CC. The parents who is tired of this is the parents whos kids are not good enough to play. I bet your kids sit the bench....lol

The best kids play period.... This is so dumb if kids want to go to CC to try to turn the program around good luck!!! :roflolk: They are excitment in the CC program (It wont last). But if it was me I would work on the little leauge program all the Jacksboro kids play in Lake City or NAGAF makes freinds win champion ships togather. Then go to AC so they been playing togather for 6+ years befor high school. So who cares most of the kids lives closer to AC than CC. The parents who is tired of this is the parents whos kids are not good enough to play. I bet your kids sit the bench....lol

Campbell County youth football is a joke. Turn it around and MAYBE the better players might stay home for high school. If I were in CC and had kids, they would go to AC. Getting slaughtered at any level sucks.

Welcome to the real world. As good as you are at anything there's always someone better. Life is not fair. You've got to work harder and be better. If you aren't at one thing, there's always something else. Bitterness won't serve you in the long run. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. But don't twist everything around with every thing you say in an attempt to smack around the program. And as to your claim that things aren't looking good with the up and comers, you're dead wrong. I keep up with the little league and middle school programs. I don't know of even one player who is going to CC. So let's just say I'll believe it when I see it. The Norris MS team won their championship last year, and a couple of the older NAGAF teams went undefeated or nearly so. The LC Cutter team was a beast. You are misinformed or perhaps your judgment is clouded by your bitterness. But instead of lean times like you've predicted I think happy days are here again. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the real world. As good as you are at anything there's always someone better. Life is not fair. You've got to work harder and be better. If you aren't at one thing, there's always something else. Bitterness won't serve you in the long run. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. But don't twist everything around with every thing you say in an attempt to smack around the program. And as to your claim that things aren't looking good with the up and comers, you're dead wrong. I keep up with the little league and middle school programs. I don't know of even one player who is going to CC. So let's just say I'll believe it when I see it. The Norris MS team won their championship last year, and a couple of the older NAGAF teams went undefeated or nearly so. The LC Cutter team was a beast. You are misinformed or perhaps your judgment is clouded by your bitterness. But instead of lean times like you've predicted I think happy days are here again. :mrgreen:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• 1 month later...