9-AAA

SCBEST10

Whatz every1 looking like this Spring Sun-Shiny day :roflolk: I know Station Camp is blue after hearing they aren't very appreciated by school board members or either of the communities they live between :evil: Talk about a third wheel :thumb: You-ins and the Buc-a-roo's are like red-headed step children; NOT WANTED :shock:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

For once I agree with you. They need to get their supporters to donate some money for their fieldhouse. Just like everybody else!!

:thumb: you got that right. Another attempt at pork barrel spending by a couple of the board members that favor the school.

Gallatin scrimmages White House May 4th then Riverdale the next friday.

Tandem, lets us know how the scrimmage went.

One's on One's it was 1-0 Oakland. Pretty good showing by the Bucs over all particularly on D. Oakland probably turned it over 5 or 6 times, but being in a scrimmage, they didn't change possession. Particularly impressed with Beech's D line, which has all new starters. They were in the Oakland backfield quite a bit. Britton looked strong and active. Looks like they have done a lot of work in the weight room as well. Hurd probably had 150 plus all purpose yds. (by the way, word is he got a nice little offer from Coach Saban last week) Good hard hitting game, by the lb's and db's. On offenese, only two starters returning on the O line will take a little time to gel. Hurd is so good, it does'nt take much to get him going. Beech will need to develop some playmakers at receiver. Several good candidates including Landrith and of course Hurd. TE is a work in progress. They scrimmage at Dickson Co next week.

Thanks Tandem. I figured Beech and Mt Juliet to be the top 2 teams from 9-AAA followed closely by Hendersonville. Gallatin should be in rhe next bunch. Gallatin showed signs last week against White House but will have a much tougher time against Riverdale. Once the players get used to the new coaching staff things will get better.

Thanks Tandem. I figured Beech and Mt Juliet to be the top 2 teams from 9-AAA followed closely by Hendersonville. Gallatin should be in rhe next bunch. Gallatin showed signs last week against White House but will have a much tougher time against Riverdale. Once the players get used to the new coaching staff things will get better.

Losing Carter for at least part of the season next year will hurt Beech significantly. I think they can still be special, but this brings them back to the pack a bit. Others will definitely have to step up.

I heard portland is lookin pretty good this spring...

i heard the same thing about portland... :blink:

i read another thread that Gallatin was smoked by Riverdale.

did Beech have another scrimmage? i thought they were scrimmaging Dickson Co. but i could be wrong.

any other 9AAA updates? could be an interesting Fall. :thumb:

i heard the same thing about portland... :blink:

i read another thread that Gallatin was smoked by Riverdale.

did Beech have another scrimmage? i thought they were scrimmaging Dickson Co. but i could be wrong.

any other 9AAA updates? could be an interesting Fall. :thumb:

Beech scrimmages Tuesday may 15 @ Dix Co