State Title 2012

spillthebeans

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Jackets have lost 2 now after last night vs. Union City. The Treece kid from UC pitched a complete game giving up one earned run with 13 K's against a very good hitting Greenfield team. One of the guys at the game said he was unbeaten this year.All I could do was tip my hat to this kid for a standout performance.BUT we got it back tonight with a win against UC. With that said I think the Jackets have a great shot at sub state again but who knows after that.

Still going with the Juliet or Cville. Farragut its not going to be the year. However you will get there and probably finish second finally! Station Camp please....

Been hearing that for 4 years now from the west tn folk. I think you'd have to say its Farragut's to lose until someone finally beats them. Plus i know for a fact Collierville doesnt want any part of Farragut in the state tournament after putting them out it seems every single year. Just saying.

Edited by TheFarragutUniversity

Agree. However the FU is not even close to teams past. Like I said I am sure they will be there in the final game. I am sure you hear that all the time as well. Just do not think they will have the pitching to hold up.

Agreed. Especially with only 3 seniors on this team I don't see them winning it. They may not even make the tournament, but they do have the mental edge on their side. A lot of teams play tight against Farragut in elimination games which will help them a lot.