BEARDEN HS BASEBALL

Vols1234

I heard the decision has been pushed back to today? I wonder what the hold up is?

Does anyone know for sure who is being considered? I had heard the decision was made last Thursday, just waiting for it to be made public, but you know how rumors are. This did come from a VERY reliable source.

Edited by 08basball03

Does anyone know for sure who is being considered? I had heard the decision was made last Thursday, just waiting for it to be made public, but you know how rumors are. This did come from a VERY reliable source.

I wonder if they are making sure that a teaching position will be available in the coach's subject area? I heard that was an issue the last time a change was made at Bearden.

I wonder if they are making sure that a teaching position will be available in the coach's subject area? I heard that was an issue the last time a change was made at Bearden.

From the rumor mill in my area, the coach that is being considered is a PE teacher. I know Bearden has that available, but his name has not been mentioned as of yet on this thread and I out of respect for him and his current program will keep it quiet. I am curious who else is being considered.

From the rumor mill in my area, the coach that is being considered is a PE teacher. I know Bearden has that available, but his name has not been mentioned as of yet on this thread and I out of respect for him and his current program will keep it quiet. I am curious who else is being considered.

The coach that I keep hearing is a PE teacher also but his name has been mentioned on this thread so im not sure who you are talking about.

The coach that I keep hearing is a PE teacher also but his name has been mentioned on this thread so im not sure who you are talking about.

The coach I am referring to, is not Jeff Co. coach. He is the only one on the thread that is PE certified. I am certain that another PE Certified coach is in consideration, but I will not be the one who mentions his name. I do believe that he has went about this the correct way keeping his name out of talk, so not to hurt or disrupt his current team during the season. It seems that he tries to put his players first, and job interviews on the back burner.

I could be wrong, and Jeff Co. coach could be the man. The Knox County coaches have another that they believe it is, so I have heard. I wonder if any of these coaches got a call on Friday?

I'm amazed that any upstanding coach would be interviewing while their season was still going. I would think the administration would certainly be understanding. I don't know that I would want to hire a coach that was willing to interview any sooner.

The Two Finalist for the bearden job are Brian Lovett from knox central and Hochevar from Grace. Should be interesting to see who gets it. I personally think the AD should have went out and seen all of these coaches coach first hand and see what kinda coach they really are. Now im not trying to bash the coaches above at all, there good coaches , but im not sure Bearden is getting the best guy for this position. If im the AD im going out and seeing each coach that applied for this job and makin sure im getting the best coach possible for my program.

Edited by Vols1234

The Two Finalist for the bearden job are Brian Lovett from knox central and Hochevar from Grace. Should be interesting to see who gets it. I personally think the AD should have went out and seen all of these coaches coach first hand and see what kinda coach they really are. Now im not trying to bash the coaches above at all, there good coaches , but im not sure Bearden is getting the best guy for this position. If im the AD im going out and seeing each coach that applied for this job and makin sure im getting the best coach possible for my program.

I have heard from a very reliable source that Hochevar is interested. I wonder if he would teach? Does he teach? If he isn't a retired educator he has to be teacher in a school to be a head baseball coach. Lovett has done a good job with nothing at Central. He seems to be an up-and-coming coach.

Where did you get this information?

SANTA CLAUSE HIMSELF. iM JUST A KIDDIN WITH YA , JUST A LUCKY GUESS. WHAT DO I KNOW I STILL THINK THE COACH FROM ONEIDA IS THE GUY FOR THIS JOB

I was hoping you were kidding. I do know that Hochevar is interested but the question with him will come down to teaching position/certification. The other name you stated would be a complete joke of a hire. I do think they are still evaluating the decision but i dont think that there have been finalist named. I still think the coach from Jefferson County is the logical choice and would be surprised if its not him.