BEARDEN HS BASEBALL

Vols1234

Does anyone know when the admin will make a decision? It was Friday, then Monday and still nothing.

Yeah they are really dragging this out. I thought they had the person in mind who they wanted when they said thursday but now i dont know. The longer it goes the more it seems they are struggling to come to a definitive answer as to who is the right candidate. Im not sure when the decision will be made.

Yeah they are really dragging this out. I thought they had the person in mind who they wanted when they said thursday but now i dont know. The longer it goes the more it seems they are struggling to come to a definitive answer as to who is the right candidate. Im not sure when the decision will be made.

To me, the slowing of the process now means that they are turning to Hochevar. They must be trying to work out what he will teach and who he can use as assistants.

Edited by Soxfan1

To me, the slowing of the process now means that they are turning to Hochevar. They must be trying to work out what he will teach and who he can use as assistants.

According to TN Teacher License look-up, Hochevar does not have a teaching license. That is if this is how you spell his name.

https://www.k-12.state.tn.us/tcertinf/EducatorSearch.asp

Will Knox County hire a none licensed teacher to teach?

According to TN Teacher License look-up, Hochevar does not have a teaching license. That is if this is how you spell his name.

https://www.k-12.sta...catorSearch.asp

Will Knox County hire a none licensed teacher to teach?

I thought the teaching position concerning hochevar would be the problem with him. HIs profile on the Grace Christian website says he did have a Colorado teaching license. So he doesn't have a tn teaching license because he is at a private school but did have a colorado license before coming to TN. Im not sure whats going on. Bearden might be trying to figure out the same thing, thats why its taking longer than expected. I am confident in saying that they will not be hiring someone who is a non-licensed teacher.

I thought the teaching position concerning hochevar would be the problem with him. HIs profile on the Grace Christian website says he did have a Colorado teaching license. So he doesn't have a tn teaching license because he is at a private school but did have a colorado license before coming to TN. Im not sure whats going on. Bearden might be trying to figure out the same thing, thats why its taking longer than expected. I am confident in saying that they will not be hiring someone who is a non-licensed teacher.

Job was offered last week. Waiitng on an answer.

Who was the job offered to?

Does Bearden officially have a coach yet?

Not only does the admin have impeccable timing (tourny time), they are drawing the process out leaving the coaches in limbo. So, has the top prospects changed, or are they still the same? Does anyone on here really have a clue, or are we all just speculators?

I have Jeff Hopkins from Coliierville getting it. Put it on the board. Winner gets a Litton's burger, right?

I had heard someone from Collierville was interviewing, but did not realize that it was their head man. Nothing against Bearden, but WHY would he leave Collierville who is #1 in the state right now to come to Bearden. He would be out of his mind, so on that along could not see the great minds at Bearden choosing an unstable coach (JK).

In all seriousness, was it the head man or an assistant who interviewed? I really cannot see the head man wanting to leave Collierville.