BEARDEN HS BASEBALL

Vols1234

AGAIN, meant to be a compliment. My point was that I was not sure if the Bearden faithful would as sol put it "mesh well"

I get it now...I was at a H.S. game in West Konxville once when I heard a parent yell at his kid after a failed bunt attempt..."I pay good money for hitting lessons son,I don't want you bunting." A strong, young, "gung-ho" guy might have a problem with an established booster organization and some strong personalities and agendas. Hopefully the right person will surface. I still think it will be Rice from Karns.

I get it now...I was at a H.S. game in West Konxville once when I heard a parent yell at his kid after a failed bunt attempt..."I pay good money for hitting lessons son,I don't want you bunting." A strong, young, "gung-ho" guy might have a problem with an established booster organization and some strong personalities and agendas. Hopefully the right person will surface. I still think it will be Rice from Karns.

RICE gets this job .

It will be interesting if Warner's Patriots face Bearden on Friday. Is he still in contention for the job at Bearden?

You are right. This would be an interesting match up. Both teams have talented players and great coaching staffs. It will be a great game if this is how it plays out..... I think Coach Warner is definitely still in the running for the job. He is a great coach. As I said earlier, I played for him myself last year and wish I still was. He would be a great choice for this job.

A strong estasblished booster club should understand their only purpose is to SUPPORT the baseball program, not contol or run it. If our coach asks or needs, we find a way to make it happen. Our upgrades at SC in the last few years speak volumes, without restricting staff on other duties or activities. And how 'bout Bearden beating the FU for top seed in sub/sectional. Good luck to all. What would a state tourney be w/o the F?

Edited by haebvols

You are right. This would be an interesting match up. Both teams have talented players and great coaching staffs. It will be a great game if this is how it plays out..... I think Coach Warner is definitely still in the running for the job. He is a great coach. As I said earlier, I played for him myself last year and wish I still was. He would be a great choice for this job.

Hope Warner doesnt just hand the game to bearden if he apparently already has the HC job at bearden next yr. Sat could show his true colors. Watch out Jeff Co faithful.

Hope Warner doesnt just hand the game to bearden if he apparently already has the HC job at bearden next yr. Sat could show his true colors. Watch out Jeff Co faithful.

If he already HAS the job, why would he care if he beats Bearden? Wouldn't the fact that he took his final team at Jeff Co almost finalize "the deal"?

Easy there, Coach Rice. No need to try and make yourself look better.

If he already HAS the job, why would he care if he beats Bearden? Wouldn't the fact that he took his final team at Jeff Co almost finalize "the deal"?

Easy there, Coach Rice. No need to try and make yourself look better.

IF Rice is the coach at bearden , well lets just say players would be better off goin to knox west to play , what a jk. Make myself look better haha just speakin the truth