Roane County High Football

bigman07

hayden freels lawyer....kingston has a pretty much whole new staff,we finally got rid of plemons,got some guy from ripley to coach defense,i think once the coach settles in well be ok,, hes making great changes to the facilities and stuff,im sure more kids will come out when school starts,I HOPE, and what about camion patrick leaving lenior city? thats a big loss.

Freels had a great scrimmage yesterday for Rockwood. Two sacks, maybe three (I missed who got up from one), two TDs reciving, one TD rushing, one INT and one FR.

As far as Kingston, I don't know what's in store this season, but I know the coaches are working their tails off and the kids are stepping up to the challenge. It's still going to be weird not seeing Coach King on the sidelines.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey goose im hearing they only have 44 kids playin? one of my friends son plays,he said kids are gettin kicked off the team or quitting,the coach isnt playing around,i heard there working them hard as ever and not putting up with any crap supposely.

There were 47 at picture day yesterday and they said one was missing so it looks like 48.

hey goose im hearing they only have 44 kids playin? one of my friends son plays,he said kids are gettin kicked off the team or quitting,the coach isnt playing around,i heard there working them hard as ever and not putting up with any crap supposely.

I wouldn't worry about though. Just remember the saying, sometimes it gonna get worse before it gets better. Good to have it happening now instead of getting into the season and it happening. I'd rather go into battle with 11 kids who want to be there, than 100 who don't or feel entitled.

hayden freels lawyer....kingston has a pretty much whole new staff,we finally got rid of plemons,got some guy from ripley to coach defense,i think once the coach settles in well be ok,, hes making great changes to the facilities and stuff,im sure more kids will come out when school starts,I HOPE, and what about camion patrick leaving lenior city? thats a big loss.

Camion Patrick is ineligable, he didnt have a choice to not play. You gotta make the grades to play. I will see how good they will look, they play AE on thursday in the knoxville jamboree .Hey goose I saw pankey this past weekend at the middle school jamboree and he told me thats who they play. AE has a brutal first 4 games of the year, pankey said they open up with west, then powell, fulton and then alcoa, thats a brutal first 4 games,they will probaly go 0-4 or 1-3 and still go to the semifinals. I hope these coaches work out for kingston, only a few of them have high school coaching experience, either way the kids are working hard I just hope it pays off for them.

Freels had a great scrimmage yesterday for Rockwood. Two sacks, maybe three (I missed who got up from one), two TDs reciving, one TD rushing, one INT and one FR.

As far as Kingston, I don't know what's in store this season, but I know the coaches are working their tails off and the kids are stepping up to the challenge. It's still going to be weird not seeing Coach King on the sidelines.

HOW DID THE RBS LOOK FOR ROCKWOOD THE OTHER NIGHT GOOSE

HOW DID THE RBS LOOK FOR ROCKWOOD THE OTHER NIGHT GOOSE

I thought they looked good. Cisson runs the ball hard then Kyron, Drake and Tyler gives them big play potential.

I watched Kingston last night. Offensively, they scored on five of six possessions. One position ended in a fumble. Brody Roberts rushed for 113 yards on 11 carries with 2 TDs. Ott completed 4 of 9 passes for roughly 100 yards with 2 TDs and 0 picks.

Defensively, opened with two three-and-outs then Meigs scored on three of their final four drives with one drive ending inside the 20 on a fumble.

The trouble on defense to me looked like they were trying to play a lot of people and some of the guys aren't ready, but they're going to need to play more people when it's hot or when they get injuries.

Oneida is a very good football team should be a good qrt

Oneida looked big tonight at the jamboree. Kingston loooked good on offense the first drive, but looked terrible on defense. This is the smallest kingston team I have seen in size and number of kids. Kingston will be okay if they get the defense worked out, I must admit I liked the jerseys but not the pants, just dont look right wearing gray pants. Go Jackets!!!!