Inagural Adidas Middle Tennessee Senior All Star Classic Announced

LeatherBalls

No names were mentioned by myself in this thread. Simply stating the fact that the 3 players from FC listed were in fact seniors. also I hope that no coach wouldn't be on this sight to see who the public thought needed to be nominated. It should be by merit, stats, and ability....not popular opinion.....or the negative opinion of those that hate FCS. Truly the kids at FC are in a no win situation. If they do great then it is because the "baseball community" says they recruit...it they do poorly then the "baseball community" says "see they can't hack it with the big dogs".... The FCS players are a good group of boys that work hard and play hard...just like ALL the other teams around....we just get held to a different standard...by those who love to hate. Good luck to ALL the 2012 seniors no matter what school they attend.

BY THE WAY... My tax dollars pay for your kid to attend public school and have the facility that your kid plays ball in. I CHOSE to sacrifice my disposable income on my kid and not myself to give him a great education and have different opportunities at FCS.

So what you are saying is kids who attend public school have selfish parents that would rather spend money on themselves than their child's education? That post also assumes that all parents have "disposable income" and some just choose to spend it differently. Spoken like a true private schooler.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you are saying is kids who attend public school have selfish parents that would rather spend money on themselves than their child's education? That post also assumes that all parents have "disposable income" and some just choose to spend it differently. Spoken like a true private schooler.

Anyone who works has "disposable income". Anything that doesnt pay for a necessity (food, shelter, clothing, etc)is "disposble". I didnt say you were "selfish" if you didnt spend your hard earned money on private school, but I drive my 1999 Ford and work 2 jobs so my kid can go there. It is all about the parents priorties and if they fill it is that important.

No names were mentioned by myself in this thread. Simply stating the fact that the 3 players from FC listed were in fact seniors. also I hope that no coach wouldn't be on this sight to see who the public thought needed to be nominated. It should be by merit, stats, and ability....not popular opinion.....or the negative opinion of those that hate FCS. Truly the kids at FC are in a no win situation. If they do great then it is because the "baseball community" says they recruit...it they do poorly then the "baseball community" says "see they can't hack it with the big dogs".... The FCS players are a good group of boys that work hard and play hard...just like ALL the other teams around....we just get held to a different standard...by those who love to hate. Good luck to ALL the 2012 seniors no matter what school they attend.

BY THE WAY... My tax dollars pay for your kid to attend public school and have the facility that your kid plays ball in. I CHOSE to sacrifice my disposable income on my kid and not myself to give him a great education and have different opportunities at FCS.

You as the FC contingent... sure stirred up this nest, always seems to come back to public picking on FC. Maybe if the skin wasn't so thin, nerves might not get scratched so easily. As one of those selfish parents for working 2 jobs just to be able to feed the family and keep kids in public schools, kudos to you for all your hard work and wise spending. This guy & Adidas are just trying to put on an event, yet look where it's gone.

if i had known this would cause such a big deal then i would have named the seniors from FC who aren't widely known also. fact of the matter is that i named those 3 from FC because all 3 have been mentioned on other topics already this year. if i knew other big baseball players i would have been more than happy to throw those names out there too. im sure there are guys from mount juliet who more than deserve to be there too. if you dont think its fair that names from only FC got thrown out then by all means please throw out the names of your favorite players from the mid-state. i wouldnt mind hearing some of the other guys you all think should be there :popcorneater:

if i had known this would cause such a big deal then i would have named the seniors from FC who aren't widely known also. fact of the matter is that i named those 3 from FC because all 3 have been mentioned on other topics already this year. if i knew other big baseball players i would have been more than happy to throw those names out there too. im sure there are guys from mount juliet who more than deserve to be there too. if you dont think its fair that names from only FC got thrown out then by all means please throw out the names of your favorite players from the mid-state. i wouldnt mind hearing some of the other guys you all think should be there :popcorneater:

The original poster (leatherballs) was just putting out info about the event. Nowhere was a mention of turning it into a publicity campaign for certain players, which you've attempted to do. Sure there's alot of deserving players in the area, but let the coaches handle it the right way instead of the FC way.

The original poster (leatherballs) was just putting out info about the event. Nowhere was a mention of turning it into a publicity campaign for certain players, which you've attempted to do. Sure there's alot of deserving players in the area, but let the coaches handle it the right way instead of the FC way.

Wow, you sure got your boxer briefs crack wedged over a few names being thrown out. You do realize that the posting of these names has nothing to do with which players are ultimately selected.

Wow, you sure got your boxer briefs crack wedged over a few names being thrown out. You do realize that the posting of these names has nothing to do with which players are ultimately selected.

Most certainly, that was more of a knee jerk reaction to those self-serving few that think they must always get their names out or somebody might forget how good they might be. Don't disagree with those names either, if nominated and selected, then probably deserved it. Lots of names could be thrown out and on second thought, maybe this forum should be the platform. It is after all, predicated on information and opinion. BTW, I'm more of a bikini guy, thanks.

Most certainly, that was more of a knee jerk reaction to those self-serving few that think they must always get their names out or somebody might forget how good they might be. Don't disagree with those names either, if nominated and selected, then probably deserved it. Lots of names could be thrown out and on second thought, maybe this forum should be the platform. It is after all, predicated on information and opinion. BTW, I'm more of a bikini guy, thanks.

I suggest a change in underwear style to alleviate a little jewel pressure. It would cut down on those snap posts where you jump the gun a bit.

I suggest a change in underwear style to alleviate a little jewel pressure. It would cut down on those snap posts where you jump the gun a bit.

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestion on my wardrobe and style. Still feel the same about those self-serving few. If you think this should be the forum for nominations, by all means, jump right in. Sure to have many more to follow.

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestion on my wardrobe and style. Still feel the same about those self-serving few. If you think this should be the forum for nominations, by all means, jump right in. Sure to have many more to follow.

If they throw out a hundred names it won't matter, the folks staging this event will be selecting the players from the non-CoachT nominations. It's just chatter on a message board, roll with it man.

If they throw out a hundred names it won't matter, the folks staging this event will be selecting the players from the non-CoachT nominations. It's just chatter on a message board, roll with it man.

Now that we have clearance for chatter, let me begin with the SC players I've watched all season/careers. Rf/rhp Alan Lacey, cf Madison Nance, ss Joe Arena, 1b/rhp Tyler Vaughn, c Chase Howell, 3b/rhp Lee Haeberle and 1b/rhp Hunter Fitzgerald. From H'ville, lhp Jordan Holland and rhp Jason Hasty. Gallatin, definitely Beaty, Sandel. and Herd. From MJ, K. Smith, Mason Barber, Forrest Goodwin, and Zach Tompkins. Lebanon, Dent Burger. WC, cf Fish. By no means is this a complete list, just off the top of my head from 9AAA.