The Warriors get spring practice taken away?

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says this jest skillet head who obviously has a team that is short on success & has supporters that watch very successful programs excel by doing things right with proper breeding, coaching & youth programs. Yep, it all starts with a feller that yurns to be a skillet head & finds a quality skillet slinger. Recon folkes in the horse business calls it proper studding....

OP,you talk alot about the breeding in SP.I think ya need to get some people outside of SP for some of the breeding,have you seen the kids walking around the track at the football games.No branches on the tree. :roflolk:

Has Vicky Grider requested a new form to fill out for the TSSAA that says he's still gonna play Marion County, but only under protest until they are punished according to his liking or did he just copy and paste the one he sent in before CBP and Signal Mountain beat his brains in last year?

Jasper hasn't scored on the Pirates in 3 years. What kind of additional punishing to you propose?

OP,you talk alot about the breeding in SP.I think ya need to get some people outside of SP for some of the breeding,have you seen the kids walking around the track at the football games.No branches on the tree. :roflolk:

Old Pirate seen some them youngons too. Recon it got OP to wondering....dad burnit, OP sure nuff was releaved to find out jest what was a happening. Rumor is the folkes from Jasvegas been attempting to up grade, jest hard to mix a therobred with one of them fellers. Jest a recipe for something resembling a plow horse & pack mule.....yep recon so....lol

Marion County High School has self reported the same basic violation that got Lebanon High School in trouble. The TSSAA made the following quote in the Times Free Press in Chattanooga:

"Having a ball and going over formations and plays technically constitute an official practice under TSSAA rules. While teams can conduct spring practice any time from January to May, once practice officially begins those teams have 15 days to conduct no more than 10 organized practices."

I bet for every school that gets caught there are twenty to thirty more that are doing the same thing. I know coaches who have told me they will not stop working out until they get caught because other schools in their district do the same thing. The schools that have indoor facilities bend the rules doing limited practicing out of sight. Coaches work pass routes and coach behind a fence giving instructions to their players from a short distance.

As for the old ball coach: He knew exactly what he was doing. He probably did it at other schools where he coached. I guess the snakes at his previous stop are just as rotten as has been reported.

Coaches, listen up: IF YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT A WAY TO HIDE WHAT YOU ARE DOING IT IS WRONG AND THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR YOUR ACTIONS. IF YOU ARE GOOD AND YOU HAVE TALENT, YOU CAN WIN WITHOUT CHEATING! SET THE RIGHT EXAMPLE AND BE HONORABLE MEN.

. Dad burnit, how did Jasper High School self report when they done told the TSSAA they didn't knows they's were doing something wrong? Is you sure bout that or did they turn themselves in after they's done got word sheriff Roy & posey were on to them? LOL Edited by OLD PIRATE

No, 3. You didn't score in 2011 (46 - 0) or 2010 (64 - 0). The last time you scored was in 2009, 3 seasons ago. The seniors were Freshman the last time they scored against S.P. Granted, the 2012 game hasn't been played yet. :roflol:

Must be that South Pittsburg math working. Let me get this right. If we did not score in 2011 and 2010 that counts as 3 years. I get it now 1 + 1 = 3. No wonder the test scores are so bad in the southern end of the county. :roflol:

• Upvote 1