The Warriors get spring practice taken away?

OLD PIRATE

Tell me somthing OP do you all trailer those studs to georgia and alabama or do you all send the frozen stuff. :roflol:

I've asked this before and didn't get a response so let me ask again. What players are from Alabama or Georgia? I don't know of any so please enlighten us. South Pitt's success can be greatly contributed to the success of the middle school program as well as the pirates league. The facts are the pirates on the 2012 roster have all come up through the same programs.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Has Vicky Grider requested a new form to fill out for the TSSAA that says he's still gonna play Marion County, but only under protest until they are punished according to his liking or did he just copy and paste the one he sent in before CBP and Signal Mountain beat his brains in last year?

Old Pirate says that he is all blow...recon he should tote that hindend to a SP game stand amongst the rail birds & tell them jest how he feels! Pert near coach Vic could get him free pass. Crying......ain't heard no such thing neither Ambassador.

Why would I stand with those losers? To catch a buz off their breath? With the way you post on here I'm surprised your sober enough to even see a game come sundown. I'll give you this Old man, your the only one in SP not wearing those rose colored glass but it's only because you wear those beer goggles all day. Now go scratch old man.

I will give you this Waterboy. You will definitely bet a buzz off of those rail birds breath. You are right about that part, but I have to respectfully disagree on the other part about Signal. Fact is Signal should WILL never lose to the teams in the valley.

You and Me both know that and so does Vickey thats why he was the biggest crybaby in the bunch to Bernie ChildHater last year. Cause Vicky saw the writing on the wall, even when the rest of the drunk pirate fans thought they had a chance even tho they didn't!!!! HAHAHAHA

I've asked this before and didn't get a response so let me ask again. What players are from Alabama or Georgia? I don't know of any so please enlighten us. South Pitt's success can be greatly contributed to the success of the middle school program as well as the pirates league. The facts are the pirates on the 2012 roster have all come up through the same programs.

Cheater.

You and Me both know that and so does Vickey thats why he was the biggest crybaby in the bunch to Bernie ChildHater last year. Cause Vicky saw the writing on the wall, even when the rest of the drunk pirate fans thought they had a chance even tho they didn't!!!! HAHAHAHA

Dad burnit waterhead, ain't nobody goin to be surprised when the TSSAA comes to visit mtn top again! Recon they's truth in saying...a leopard's spots never change. The Pirates will do what have been doing for decades. Winning & running a clean program. By the way...MT mentioned SP holds ball turned silver, figure that is true. However SM's balls turned red with envey & shame after being caught doing what they been doing...don't nap it'll happen again. Yep.....recon so...

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit waterhead, ain't nobody goin to be surprised when the TSSAA comes to visit man top again! Recon they's truth in saying...a leopard's spots never change. The Pirates will do what have been doing for decades. Winning & running a clean program. By the way...MT mentioned SP holds ball turned silver, figure that is true. However SM's balls turned red with envey & shame after being caught doing what they been doing...don't nap it'll happen again. Yep.....recon so... Recon something's wort repeating........lol

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit waterhead, ain't nobody goin to be surprised when the TSSAA comes to visit mtn top again! Recon they's truth in saying...a leopard's spots never change. The Pirates will do what have been doing for decad111 toll house court Frederick mdes. Winning & running a clean program. By the way...MT mentioned SP holds ball turned silver, figure that is true. However SM's balls turned red with envey & shame after being caught doing what they been doing...don't nap it'll happen again. Yep.....recon so...

You need to sober up and type something that resembles english. Or have your Doctor up you bells palsy medication. You can't even stay clear headed enough to write something readable. Decades?! your dementia probably makes the last 3 hours hard to recall. Next time you can pry you hand off the jug why don't you go scratch!!! HAHAHAHA