Harriman Football

Guest hotboy36

Acceptable,Im sure not with most of the players and Coaches or the parents or anyone else in Harriman who cares about sports.But their still just very young men mostly doing the best they can and yes I think some changes are needed,but I think you also have to look at the School over all how good is their Basketball teams pretty good overall,Soccer girls doing much better,Baseball has done great for several years,Golf team usually pretty good,so maybe we have some decent players just not Football players.As far as why people without motive help these kids theirs alot of reasons,their are several people who donate time and money who have no kids even in High School,and Im one who will help after my kids are gone just care for the kids and like to be around and watch them play.And I really think overall that every Coach that i Know or have known at HHS has a genuine care and concern for all of these kids,yeah even Cordele I think cares about his girls,and does is very best with them,do I personally like the way he or any other Coach runs their show doesnt really matter if you dont like it go somewhere else.But I honestly think all of the Coaches at HHS care about the kids...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1216

Yeah, I thought the holding call was terrible! Where did they get those refs from? Maybe we'll get better calls next week.(?) Exactly who was it that HMS played last night by the way. Did we win? What was the score?

[Edited by observer1216 on 10-23-02 2:13P]

Guest observer1216

What about kicking the onsides kick to start the game? That was crazy to do against us. They gave us field position and we took advantage of it. That will teach them!And the fieldhouse is a good place to watch a game, of course you know that.

Posted by GIBSONJ:

hey hot boy u r na to smart wartburg runs the wing t and they are 7-2 and Air Force runs it they r 7-1 so please shut up if you dont know football.

Air Force plays in the Mountain West and Wartburg is Wartburg. What do they have in common? They both play absolutley nobody! Air Force scheduled one tough game in Notre Dame, but then again, who saw ND being 7-0 right now? Wartburg can hide behind the "in-county rival" thing all they want, but it doesn't change the fact that they play no one.