Brian Pankey new Head Coach at AE

Turtle

Brian Pankey an assistant at Kingston has been named new Head Coach at AE. Can you all fill us Roadrunner folks in as to, how you think he will do? What position did he coach at Kingston? What type of offense can we expect him to bring to AE. As a fan, I say Welcome to Roadrunner Country Coach Pankey! I'm hoping he brings that WingT offense back to the Hill!

coach pankey played for the 1989 jackets,played at tenn tech,all confrence d-l,hes been the defensive coordinator,line coach at kingston,also the head middle school coach.they won last years championship,went undefeated,mostly blowouts,and played in i think 1 or 2 more also,its middle school,but its still coaching,hes a tough coach,will make players run,lift,and be in shape,very disciplined coach,he was running i-formation until the high school went to wing t,then he changed it,im guessing he will go to i-formation at ae,kingston had there chance to hire him after vic king retired this past season,he wanted the job bad,but supposely kingston didnt offer the job to him,so theres mixed feelings im sure,but we wish coach the best of luck at a-e,and maybe well see yall in the playoffs oneday,that will be interesting lol.

,hes a tough coach,will make players run,lift,and be in shape,very disciplined coach,he was running i-formation until the high school went to wing t,then he changed it,im guessing he will go to i-formation at ae

He's a Disciplined coach, well that sums it up.. AE will be in good hands.... Let's GO AE!!

AE is getting an outstanding coach and individual. I've been friends with Pankey for years, and have also coached beside him. The players will love him! Pankey is a players coach and will promote the program throughout the school and community like no other coach. Yes he's diciplined, but more than that he's passionate about what he does and how his players represent the school, there families, and themselves.

Pankey, if you read this, you better keep your promise about making sure I don't have to wait in line for a full quarter to get my chicken wings when I come to watch games!! BTW- the cornbread needs to be put back on the menu as well! :roflol:

AE, you got a steal!!!!!! :flower:

He's a Disciplined coach, well that sums it up.. AE will be in good hands.... Let's GO AE!!

As much as I've disliked AE over the years guess I will be pulling for you guys now. Pankey is a good MAN from a good family I'm sure he will get AE headed in the right direction and fast. Brian will be missed here in Kingston.