GRACE VS UNAKA AND ROCKWOOD VS NORTH GREEN

baseball100

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game tonight. I figured it would be close and high scoring, but I didn't think it would be 10-9. Both teams had to use three pitchers. NG went with their No. 2 (I guess he was the 2) and Rockwood knocked him out in the second then Bailey came on and pitched until the seventh when he ran out of gas. Adam Kirk pitched the final three innings and got the win.

Breazeale started for Rockwood and hurt his arm/shoulder in the second inning. He pitched into the third but couldn't finish the inning with the arm/shoulder. Hopefully just a strain. Hagler came on and pitched into the sixth then Cofer came on and pitched the rest.

Yep. Rain, lightning and hailing at times. Couldn't get the field tarped quick enough due to the lightning. Hope everyone comes back tomorrow at 4 pm. Go Rams!

Congrats Grace on the 7-0 shutout win today with Unaka. We didn't play our best game today but it was a win. Back to back state tournament appearances.....great job Rams! Good luck next week at the Boro'

Go Rams!