Who has the highest batting average on your team?

radio33

Station Camp- 26-10 school records for both wins/losses. Led by: Joe Arena .411, Chase Howell .408, Lee Haeberle .323. Believe the original post just asked for highest averages... not a game by game history, albeit quite impressive, as usual, it's the FC way.

Mr. Haeberle...Lee is a great player and a good kid for what I know of him. I have one question for you after all these years any time you can take a stab at Friendship you seem to do so. Who from FCS pissed in your Cheerios that you hate them so much? I know people dont like the players, the coaches, and even some of the parents....but you seem to truly HATE anything related to FC. You are not the only one posting that feels this way, but to hate an entire school and all of their players in every sport...it sure does get old. Best of luck to Lee in college and congrats on a great season.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Haeberle...Lee is a great player and a good kid for what I know of him. I have one question for you after all these years any time you can take a stab at Friendship you seem to do so. Who from FCS pissed in your Cheerios that you hate them so much? I know people dont like the players, the coaches, and even some of the parents....but you seem to truly HATE anything related to FC. You are not the only one posting that feels this way, but to hate an entire school and all of their players in every sport...it sure does get old. Best of luck to Lee in college and congrats on a great season.

Thanks, did you refer to the aforementioned post before responding... not the first time the overwhelming selfpromotion jumps off the page, and that is the crux of the issue. I have alot of friends at FCS and think quite highly of the success and tradition of their program. If you knew me better, you'd know that no hating is involved. Even showed up to root on FCS at Goodpasture. The success of a player or schools program can be limited to a very few statements, not a page long, game by game synapsis of a season, when all was asked for was "who has the highest batting average on your team". Could I be any clearer?

I don't give a friggin jack crap what you think the original post said stupid. Mind your own business tichard

Not stupid. Member of MENSA :?:

You can't seem to grasp what emoticons are used for - see list to the right of this screen. I was kidding with the Station Camp fan. You seem to not be kidding? And what is a tichard? Something has really gotten under your craw? What brought on your obloquy towards my post? I am hoping your 12th-ever post on here will be able to disseminate more information and be less vitriol in nature. :thumb:

Edited by davidlimbaugh

Wow, speaking of a bad bowl of cheerios... and from a "vandy fan" at that. And "tichard", must be some new jargon. Thanks for the point out, David.

I was just giving you a hard time :roflol: I threw you a cookie. I mentioned my power-hitting first baseman who hit below .350 for you to swat back at me. B)

Have a great time at Cumberland! The Cumberland PA/DJ is one of my best friends - son have a hitting song he wants to hear? :popcorneater:

I was just giving you a hard time :roflol: I threw you a cookie. I mentioned my power-hitting first baseman who hit below .350 for you to swat back at me. B)

Have a great time at Cumberland! The Cumberland PA/DJ is one of my best friends - son have a hitting song he wants to hear? :popcorneater:

I'll find out and pass on, thanks.

Not stupid. Member of MENSA :?:

You can't seem to grasp what emoticons are used for - see list to the right of this screen. I was kidding with the Station Camp fan. You seem to not be kidding? And what is a tichard? Something has really gotten under your craw? What brought on your obloquy towards my post? I am hoping your 12th-ever post on here will be able to disseminate more information and be less vitriol in nature. :thumb:

Just a shot that it's outside his parameters of verbosity. LOL. And really, what is a "tichard"?

Any chance the song would be Dr. CC by Clarence Carter or Fat Bottom Girls by Queen? About 5 years ago a high school kid requested both for his walkup music.

Edited by cbg

Yes, posted it earlier, yet the title got it jerked. Kanye West, song about some fellas in Paris. I understand how the phrase previously submitted could offend, much like VU's Franklin spoofing about asst. coaches wives. What a blowoup over nothing.