A Highly Touted QB from PA already Grabbed up by Friendship

RUBlind!!!

I sure hope his mom moved within our territory then. If he is in Wilson County then it looks like he'll be eligible

I'd say he's okay, but I wonder about other transfers, past or future. I'm Perry Mason on this crap after the ordeal we went through. I can recite the T$$AA by-laws now. :wacko:

Any transfer student must move from outside that 20 mile radius circle to inside it, or he is ineligible (unless the parent works at FCS). Period. :o

I'd say he's okay, but I wonder about other transfers, past or future. I'm Perry Mason on this crap after the ordeal we went through. I can recite the T$$AA by-laws now. :wacko:

Any transfer student must move from outside that 20 mile radius circle to inside it, or he is ineligible (unless the parent works at FCS). Period. :o

If you had consulted us Blount Countians on the rules and how to circumvent them in recruiting, like myself, Stars or BC, 2011 would have been another year to hang a banner for SMHS. Use all of the tools at your disposal... Not that I would call myself a tool. But I would call BC one fo' sho.

If you had consulted us Blount Countians on the rules and how to circumvent them in recruiting, like myself, Stars or BC, 2011 would have been another year to hang a banner for SMHS. Use all of the tools at your disposal... Not that I would call myself a tool. But I would call BC one fo' sho.

We tried to go open zone, but HCDE wouldn't let us.:roflol:

McNeil is a good coach. But he doesn't teach a single class at FCS? Now, explain to us how many other Wilson County schools, and/or schools in the FCS district or region have head coaches that are not responsible for teaching classes... This within itself offers a huge advantage!

So, I guess while McNeil is a good coach, his competitors are trying to be good coaches AND good educators in the classroom. Not trying to be political, but until public school kids have the ability to pick and choose their schools, and coaches can be hired at a comparable wage to 'coach only', the advantage will always lie with the private schools. Athletically speaking of course.

How many other coaches are the athletic director as well?