what are your prediction for division2 in 2003

Guest hardingbaseball

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Logan, you "seem" to be well informed, and I was really hoping Father Ryan would achieve success again next spring. But alas, thanks to your prophetic wisdom this desire of mine seems to be a futile wish. So........what is your prediction of the order of finish in D2 middle, AND mr. "all knowledgeable", your predictions in state. JUST for the record you understand. I'm sure you do with your wisdom.

warner does have incomaprable talent, i agree, but he didn't not have the season everyone expected last year. he started off the season well, but once region play started he hit a terrible slump and was a non factor for awhile. and i honestly believe that everyone outside of your little bga biodome would agree that mba and frhs will have a better team than you again next year, with ba providing good competition as well. i'm a pitcher and third baseman logan, and contrary to your beliefs, i am almost more confident in my team now that warner's gone. and since when did wes ever make a name for himself, he makes himself look good by all of his techiniques and dacng around at ss, but the truth of the matter is he's not a very quality player.

sorry big red and footbaler are the same people, i accidentally signed on as my brother without noticing.

Guest TheManRightHere

Question: Who is the dominating Pithcer in D-II

Answer: Logan Lovell

Logan Lovell doesnt throw an 88 mph fast ball, I clocked him throwing a 90 mph fast ball, last year. He throws a curve ball well, but he also throws knuckle ball extremely well. Ive been talking to the academic dean at his prestigious private high school, and his GPA is in fact at 3.89. Logan Lovell is the one to watch this year, I know I will and many other scouts. Hopefully, I will be able to sign him at Clemson, when he graduates from high school.

-A Scout

yes logan i play football, baseball, and basketball. and i respect the fact that you think your team is going to be good, if you didn't your team's motivation would mae you a terrible team. but i completely disagree with your order of finish. disregarding my disagreement with where you put yourselves...ba will have no chance of winning our region. and it just kinda bothers me why you wanna know who i am so bad?

You have no room saying BA has no chance to win Div. 2. BA beat MBA in the divisional series. They also have every starter back except one. Everyone knows the team to beat though is Father Ryan. Anyone can win though. Every team has enough talent it just matters who is playin the best ball at the time.

i do agree with you babob, and i sendmy apologies..it's just i get riled up when i hear these bga boys talk smack even after the year they had last year. i definitely agree that frhs is the team to beat, but i'm predicting that they struggle through one series against another regin team, and whoever is on the receiving end of those victories will win the region.

i think ba's chances rest with pete. if he can get a win out of each series like i think he's capable of doin due to how smart of a pitcher he is, then i think your team has a very good chance. also you and your boys really need to work on chad, i think he has the most raw talent on your team, if you can get some drive behind him, and make him want to play, then that's a huge bonus for you as well.

i also think tat the big question behind ryan is their depth pitching. contrary to my man logan's biased beliefs, i think that will myer is the best pitcher in the region, bu after him i think they drop off a cliff. without arminio and noodle, vinnett is really going to have to step up, but i honestly don't think he can, he may bring some heat on occassion, but he mut develope a curveballor some offspeed, develope his fastabll so that it moves and doesn't just come straight in, and also must realize wat i had to last year: location is much more important than speed, and you also must learn that you can't blow it by everyone, or you're gunna get burned.