what are your prediction for division2 in 2003

Guest hardingbaseball

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do remember you...going to be a sophomore right? i really have no idea what kind of a year i'll have, i haven't had much time to improve arm strength because of football, and i don't want to sit here and talk about myself...i just want to do as well as i can and improve as much as i can from last year, and do what's needed to get us back to where we were last year, and build from that. i disapointed my team with a terrible semifinal game against frhs, and i i hope i can redeem myself. as for my team, we have a strong rotation, with brad french, myself, and possibly richard jacques, and wylie jones, and we have some experience coming back...our only question mark lies in our hitting without warner, and andrew wilson.

Yea that is me. I think MBA FRHS and BA all have strong pitching staffs this year. I personally think BA and FRHS have the edge with Compton and Heard and Nichtine and Myers. I think MBA has a question with French pitching and i dont know about Jacques. Everyone knows Pettus is gonna win a game every series. I think that BGA has no pitching except Bubis who isnt great but solid.

[Edited by BABOB on 11-25-02 10:22P]

bob how can you say bga doesnt have a pitching staff, first off we have bubis, and then we have sam carbine who didnt play last year but is coming back this year to be a solid 2, and jared johnson who has improved drastically,and michael ross a hard throwing sophomore and matt ridings a freshman who throws the ball very well, and wes benefield handling some of the closing duties, we legitimately have 7 solid pitchers, and andrew wilson couldnt hit an 80 mph fastball right down the tube, gimme a break, im just telling you bga will look NOTHING like they did last year, one year of maturity especially with the squad we had will make a huge difference, even more so than another team that has the same circumstances, bga will definitely suprise some people this year, no ones giving us a chance but we'll see how it turns out

haha thanks payday...won't take that too hasrhly, but anyway i don't understand how you bga boys can ramble on and on about this logan guy, the big recruit, and then not include him in the top 7 of your pitching staff. maybe i just misread it....french is a good sarter, his ball moves around, and i don't know anything about richard jacques either, just heard he's pretty good. I would agree with bob in saying that frhs definitely has the better pitching staff in the middle region.

[Edited by BigRed3 on 11-27-02 12:25A]