District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

FYI, they beat Science Hill during the summer and went to Morristown West last night and won by 11. The only mention of sub state was that they still made it each year, when they won at LC, regardless of how sloppy it was . I let them do the talking on the floor not on this website.

It was hard to tell just how good Farragut might be with Morristown West hitting (are you ready for this) one out of nineteen 3 pointers!!!! Plus their only big girl had 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes. Never seen anything like it.

Being from District 4 I think Farraguts run is impressive .... Everyone knows Science Hill is the most talented team in East TN. However The Farragut team I watched was sloppy and un disciplined also they showed a lot of attitude and had pretty mouthy players. If they want to make a deep run they better clean it up.

Hats off for all their recent Sub State runs though

I think that we all can agree that Farragut is the better team--better coached, better athletes, with better conditioning, greater skills, and more hustle. Those who think that there is going to be a battle in west knox are living in the past.

When Bearden lost their point guard last year they lost the only player on that team who had any heart. Bearden is not going to be ready to play at the Farragut level--then they will roll over and quit.

This year they lost to Willie Blount and even a 2A team! This year will ultimately be like last year. Farragut will be the Queen Bees, Maryville will get its act together at the finish, and Bearden will choke again and end up as the Wanna-bes!

Once again, I call the shot- Go Lady Ads!

I think that we all can agree that Farragut is the better team--better coached, better athletes, with better conditioning, greater skills, and more hustle. Those who think that there is going to be a battle in west knox are living in the past.

When Bearden lost their point guard last year they lost the only player on that team who had any heart. Bearden is not going to be ready to play at the Farragut level--then they will roll over and quit.

This year they lost to Willie Blount and even a 2A team! This year will ultimately be like last year. Farragut will be the Queen Bees, Maryville will get its act together at the finish, and Bearden will choke again and end up as the Wanna-bes!

Once again, I call the shot- Go Lady Ads!

Queen Bees, who won the district last year. Do you even think, before you post on here. I am not a fan of either Bearden or Farragut. You say Bearden's year will be like last year, did they not win district? If you look at scoring in the district, they did better than Farragut against Catholic and West, just saying. Farragut 34 vs Catholic 28 , really only by 6 points. I thought Farragut would be the strongest in district 4, not so sure now. I don't think Farragut can control the Walsh girl at Bearden, she can out score anyone Farragut has. I think Farragut will struggle more as the season gets underway , your not beating teams by enough, to dominate the district. Farragut still has to play teams, that can beat them, so I would hold off on calling the shot! Farragut will never get passed Science Hill, they always choke when playing them. Choke when it counts that is!

Go! Maryville, William Blount, Heritage- The Blount county teams may sneak up on you!

Go

Queen Bees, who won the district last year. Do you even think, before you post on here. I am not a fan of either Bearden or Farragut. You say Bearden's year will be like last year, did they not win district? If you look at scoring in the district, they did better than Farragut against Catholic and West, just saying. Farragut 34 vs Catholic 28 , really only by 6 points. I thought Farragut would be the strongest in district 4, not so sure now. I don't think Farragut can control the Walsh girl at Bearden, she can out score anyone Farragut has. I think Farragut will struggle more as the season gets underway , your not beating teams by enough, to dominate the district. Farragut still has to play teams, that can beat them, so I would hold off on calling the shot! Farragut will never get passed Science Hill, they always choke when playing them. Choke when it counts that is!

Go! Maryville, William Blount, Heritage- The Blount county teams may sneak up on you!

Go

ladadad is crazy anyone on this board knows that and he is too crazy to be a FHS fan.

Also we are talking about HS girls and its pretty class-less to say a bunch of great kids "choked" and always "choke when it counts " say that about the coach but leave the kids out of it..... I'm also not sure that losing to a State Championship runner up team in Sub State is choking!

Think before you post !

ladadad is crazy anyone on this board knows that and he is too crazy to be a FHS fan.

Also we are talking about HS girls and its pretty class-less to say a bunch of great kids "choked" and always "choke when it counts " say that about the coach but leave the kids out of it..... I'm also not sure that losing to a State Championship runner up team in Sub State is choking!

Think before you post !

Well first off my post was directed to ladadad , its got nothing to do with great kids! I was stating facts! If you can't handle facts then maybe this is not a sport for you. Get over it!

Well first off my post was directed to ladadad , its got nothing to do with great kids! I was stating facts! If you can't handle facts then maybe this is not a sport for you. Get over it!

First of all you were stating opinions not facts. Saying Farragut lost is a fact saying they choked is your opinion.

And if you take HS sports so seriously to forget they are kids competing then maybe this isn't the sport for you and you should stick to criticizing paid professionals. But that's not a FACT just my OPINION.