District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

Since, as we all know, the Lady Ads are most likely to sweep through district and region, they are not likely to have to play in Johnson City. But even if they did, it is not clear that Science Hill would win. Tennessee High almost beat the Lady Toppers a few days ago--and the Lady Ads are better than that. The Lady Ads are on a mission. There will be no mercy.

THE LADY ADS ALWAYS WIN WITH CLASS--AND LOOK GREAT DOING IT!

Since, as we all know, the Lady Ads are most likely to sweep through district and region, they are not likely to have to play in Johnson City. But even if they did, it is not clear that Science Hill would win. Tennessee High almost beat the Lady Toppers a few days ago--and the Lady Ads are better than that. The Lady Ads are on a mission. There will be no mercy.

It's way too early tomak eus laugh this hard. "Sweep thru district and region"? Counting chickens before they are hatched? I really wish they could and advance to state and play Riverdale first game and see what real basketball is all about.

LOL JUST DONT COME TO JOHNSON CITY OR YOU CAN PACK THE UNIFORMS AGAIN- WOULD BE 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR. I WOULD SAY TN. HIGH WOULD BE EVEN ODDS ON WINNING DOWN THERE. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO MATCH UP WITH MITCHELL.

LOL JUST DONT COME TO JOHNSON CITY OR YOU CAN PACK THE UNIFORMS AGAIN- WOULD BE 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR. I WOULD SAY TN. HIGH WOULD BE EVEN ODDS ON WINNING DOWN THERE. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO MATCH UP WITH MITCHELL.

Exactly, Mitchell is much more all around player than any Farragut player, she is good. I think she would be too much for Bearden or Farragut. I would like to see a district 4 team do well, but Science Hill , Tenn High just good teams.

It's way too early tomak eus laugh this hard. "Sweep thru district and region"? Counting chickens before they are hatched? I really wish they could and advance to state and play Riverdale first game and see what real basketball is all about.

Come on Ladadad, Farragut is good, but they should have beat Bearden. What Farragut needs to do now is concentrate on next meeting with Bearden and not be thinking about district win or regional win. Someone give Bearden a real game! Shut down there one player that scores and you got it. I am pulling for Heritage to get into the mix! Go Blount teams!

Come on Ladadad, Farragut is good, but they should have beat Bearden. What Farragut needs to do now is concentrate on next meeting with Bearden and not be thinking about district win or regional win. Someone give Bearden a real game! Shut down there one player that scores and you got it. I am pulling for Heritage to get into the mix! Go Blount teams!

Heritage plays Bearden Tonight; Heritage has no excuses. They are all Healthy again, Lets see who comes out of that game.

If I'm seeing the schedule right.....

Bearden at Heritage...Farragut at William Blount

Should know after these if current standings reflect the power in 4AAA.

My take (50% of time I'm right,50% of time I misunderstood the question).

Have seen Bearden 3 times this year thought they would lose all 3...they won all 3, they get the job done. Have seen Heritage 3 times thought they would win all 3...they lost all 3. I still think Bearden is not as good as their record and Heritage is better than their record. Since Heritage is at home I think they will win. Based on my record Bearden wins.

Have seen Farragut 2 times...looked good both times, they have size and maturity. Have seen WB 2 times once they looked good and their last game they looked like the worst AAA team in state. Farragut should win easily, but WB is at home and it is girls basketball so you never know !

No matter which team you support please come out and watch...these girls and their schools need and appreciate our attendance

Ladadad is always blowing smoke. Everyone knows he is full of _ _ _ _. If Farragut does come back to JC I hope they say within 23 since that was the margin of victory last year, oh and it was 18 or 16 the year before. So I guess that is what he is referenceing. I will go out on a limb and say Farragut will not even make it to substate. Bearden will lose in the district and beat Farragut in the region. You heard it hear first!!

Well, as predicted, the Lady Ads just torched William Blount--no contest! Two surprises though--Catholic beat Maryville and Bearden somehow got past Heritage. Given the players that the two Blount County teams have, and Catholic and Bearden don't, it makes no sense at all.

As for the teams upstate, time will tell. Farragut will be playing at home in substate, so whoever comes to visit is not going to have those homer refs that they somehow find up there. The Lady Ads are showing their strength and maturity as they hammer down through district. They will be ready--no mercy from here on out.

The Lady Ads Win with Class--And Look Great While Doing It!