Union City

Can't wait either.I see one preseason poll on Coach T has Huntingdon 3rd,Union City 4th,Lake co 5th,West Carrol 9th and Gleason at 10th so looks like some good teams in the area.I also noticed the article didn't mention Zay Coleman,assumming he is still out for football and from previous sources a couple months ago,said that he was looking very good and with him and Flowers,that should be in good hands in replacing Rafael Tyler.So since Coleman wasnt listed in the article and if he is playing,I am moving Lake Co up in my poll to 4th and changing spots with Union city.lol

Well I aint swappin. Yall can stay right there in the ole rearview mirror eaten our dust. But you are right we look strong in the west preseason. I guess SP got the top spot huh? Whatever.

Well I aint swappin. Yall can stay right there in the ole rearview mirror eaten our dust. But you are right we look strong in the west preseason. I guess SP got the top spot huh? Whatever.

Yea S P at their same ole spot.And by looking,look to be strong again but they did lose several good receivers.But I guess if you have the horses to run,who needs to pass.Wow.Can't believe I'm saying that.Same thing as giving UC props..lol

Yea S P at their same ole spot.And by looking,look to be strong again but they did lose several good receivers.But I guess if you have the horses to run,who needs to pass.Wow.Can't believe I'm saying that.Same thing as giving UC props..lol

You can come on over and join the winning side if you keep talking like that.

Big Swo thought you were already a grandpappy by looking at you with those 3 good teeth you got left!! LOL but seriously congrats on the new baby I know you are gonna spoil that youngun. Bigster, Zay is still playing football and the Falcons had a good week of 7 on 7 with scrimmages against Westview and Gleason this past week. Next week Lake Co. goes to Dyersburg on Tuesday for a 7 on 7 scrimmage and then leave thursday to travel to Sequatchie Co where Coach B's brother is Head Coach. They will play in a 7 on 7 at Sequatchie on Thursday with the likes of Signal Mountain, Red Bank, East Ridge, Chatt. Central, Lookout Valley, Sequatchie Co. and Franklin Co. THey then make a stop off at TN Tech's 7 on 7 tourney on friday before heading home. LC will have their hands full with UC BUT same can be said in that I believe UC will have their hands full as well. Looks like West TN Single A football is going to be fun to watch this year. Can't wait for it to get started for real.

Big Swo thought you were already a grandpappy by looking at you with those 3 good teeth you got left!! LOL but seriously congrats on the new baby I know you are gonna spoil that youngun. Bigster, Zay is still playing football and the Falcons had a good week of 7 on 7 with scrimmages against Westview and Gleason this past week. Next week Lake Co. goes to Dyersburg on Tuesday for a 7 on 7 scrimmage and then leave thursday to travel to Sequatchie Co where Coach B's brother is Head Coach. They will play in a 7 on 7 at Sequatchie on Thursday with the likes of Signal Mountain, Red Bank, East Ridge, Chatt. Central, Lookout Valley, Sequatchie Co. and Franklin Co. THey then make a stop off at TN Tech's 7 on 7 tourney on friday before heading home. LC will have their hands full with UC BUT same can be said in that I believe UC will have their hands full as well. Looks like West TN Single A football is going to be fun to watch this year. Can't wait for it to get started for real.

it sure looks that way I must say and thank you for your congrats on my 1st grandbaby. he is a a 7lb 3oz baby boy.

it sure looks that way I must say and thank you for your congrats on my 1st grandbaby. he is a a 7lb 3oz baby boy.

Well There Was No Doubt He'd Be A Big Un...Congrats...But Hey...Us Lake County Falcon fans Are gonna Get Up A Fundraiser To Help Fight The Tooth Decay That Is Prominent In The Union City Hoser Community...We Getting Sick Of Seeing Those Tobacco Chewing..Snuff Dippin...Toothless Smiles In Them Helmets...Help Fight Tooth Decay In Union City....Move To Obion County!...And Remember If Ya Going To Union City.....The Water Is Only For FLUSHING...Not Drinking!