Union City

Im not gonna go so far as to preidct to much on the begining of the season. OC did lose a truck load of talent but man they hate us. I watched thier lil video and it was impressive. I just cant believe the coach was telling his players that they acted like Tornados. Suggesting that we are, I suppose, not up to par. Im not sure. But my thought is this. Why do they(OC) even bother mentioning a 1A team on thier schedule as if it even matters ?. A 4A team should not even have us on thier radar. I would have been more impressed if the coach had mentioned Covington or someone else who matters. I know out of the las 4 times we have played OC we have split the series 2/2 and over all we lead. If we were on a level playing feild, meaning same classification, I believe we would still dominate them.

Dont know to much about Wayne County. I think they lost alot but they still dont like us very much because we reuined their perfect season in 09. But either way it will be a tough hard fought game. I think we beat both of these teams but it will be tough..

The coach Didn't say They "acted like tornados ". He said your playing for the other team, your a tornado now!! You failed to mention the t-shirts the players had on of Covington And dyersburg. If you came late To practice or Forgot Your shirt you had to wear a hat from an opposing team. That particular kid he Was talking to had on a tornado hat. Maybe you Should listen closely to video. He explains that to the kid's. They got it. It was I guess over your head. If you show up late or forget shirt, you Will forget the play, or the snap count. You might as well be playing for the other team. Kids also had on Covington hats .. but bend it how you need to .

The coach Didn't say They "acted like tornados ". He said your playing for the other team, your a tornado now!! You failed to mention the t-shirts the players had on of Covington And dyersburg. If you came late To practice or Forgot Your shirt you had to wear a hat from an opposing team. That particular kid he Was talking to had on a tornado hat. Maybe you Should listen closely to video. He explains that to the kid's. They got it. It was I guess over your head. If you show up late or forget shirt, you Will forget the play, or the snap count. You might as well be playing for the other team. Kids also had on Covington hats .. but bend it how you need to .

Oh I did notice that. I was glad to see it. It was very motivational. I did pick up on several things so its not over my head. Im not bending anything. The last team I would mention as a coachof a 4A. is a 1A team. Just my observation. I am and will always be in OC's corner when they are playing anyone other than UC. I wish them the best. I look forward to the 1st game of the season. I did get the quote wrong simply because I only watched the video one time not multiple times like Im sure any true Big Blue fan would.

Edited by BigSwo

Oh I did notice that. I was glad to see it. It was very motivational. I did pick up on several things so its not over my head. Im not bending anything. The last team I would mention as a coachof a 4A. is a 1A team. Just my observation. I am and will always be in OC's corner when they are playing anyone other than UC. I wish them the best. I look forward to the 1st game of the season. I did get the quote wrong simply because I only watched the video one time not multiple times like Im sure any true Big Blue fan would.

All UC needs to worry about is LC.And LC will have plenty of fire power even if a couple players get kicked off the team.And as far as UC can throw ,throw and throw.Can they catch .catch catch?But back to the throwing.Middle schools have quarterbacks that can throw 25 yards .Is that what you consider throwing?LC has speed at running back and a quarterback that can REALLY throw and receivers that can REALLY catch.

Interesting that a video had to be posted-- whether it be self promotion of a program or self-aggrandizing of an individual- the fact remains OC continues to have trouble consistently stopping a quality run game from the opponents who block and run offenses well.. It will be a different Rebel team that will take the field at UC War Memorial Stadium when OC/UC clash in Mid-August.(is there anyway the schedules can begin any earlier,LOL- Late July perhaps) With all the heavy graduation losses from this past season(and those who didn't graduate, but left as soon as the season was over) Central returns very few skilled position players and is probably going to be more experienced defensively. They will be tested early by the UC Tornado Mid-line Veer with the best fullback in the county leading the way. No matter if it's 1A vs. 4A or 2A vs. 5A or the Rock vs. Mick Foley, THE FACT OF THE MATTER is-- you've got 11 young men on each side and they will line up and see who is stronger and who can punch who in the mouth.. Line of scrimmage battles will determine this one. No flashy gimmick plays here will do the trick..

All UC needs to worry about is LC.And LC will have plenty of fire power even if a couple players get kicked off the team.And as far as UC can throw ,throw and throw.Can they catch .catch catch?But back to the throwing.Middle schools have quarterbacks that can throw 25 yards .Is that what you consider throwing?LC has speed at running back and a quarterback that can REALLY throw and receivers that can REALLY catch.

Bigster is stiring the pot again. We wont WORRY about LC. We will prepare for LC and we will dominate TOP ( thats time of posession) we will keep yall out of the endzone enough to win the game. That all we have to do. Look out for a highly improved defense. Im not just barking.

Bigster is stiring the pot again. We wont WORRY about LC. We will prepare for LC and we will dominate TOP ( thats time of posession) we will keep yall out of the endzone enough to win the game. That all we have to do. Look out for a highly improved defense. Im not just barking.

I believe UC will compete for the district title for sure but let's face it, the defense could be highly improved and still just fair.

I believe UC will compete for the district title for sure but let's face it, the defense could be highly improved and still just fair.

True. i havent thought of it like that. Lets just say then they will be more than highly improved. They will be tough. I look forwad to see how tough.