Union City

Just got off the phone with Coach Sharp from that other LC school,the imposter LC school,and one of the PC coaches were there.Talking a little trash which was all good.But Coach Sharp told me he played against PC when he was in high school so I'm assuming PC did have a football team years ago and evidently were losing and stopped the program.So techinally Swo would be right about decades ago.So if true maybe JB neeeds to take that +1 back...lol

Well I'm only 25 and so I can't tell you if we had it way back when. I just know it started in 1999.

Man been out of the loop and things start getting good!! As for UC should be better I guess with all the starters they have returning BUT those are also the same players that LC has went 2-1 against the last 2 years. I know the synics are going to say LC lost Tyler, Boyd, Bledsoe, Crawford etc. Even so I believe the Falcons have the skill players in place with Jones, Div. 1 commitment, Flowers(looked good in spring game vs. West Carroll scoring 5 TDs) and Coleman(3 yr. starter on b-ball team at point guard)to be good. Skill players never an issue in LC the key is the OL/DL. If guys there step up then LC has potential to be good. Not gonna predict state titles like my man Big Swo b/c alot of factors afferct that BUT if you are at a tradition rich school like Lake Co. making a run in the playoffs and competing for gold ball is a goal EVERY year. :thumb: I know you were on GURU when you talked trophy cases but you guys still need another gold ball in this sport to match the number my Falcons have and after last year's playoff appearance the green and gold still lead in all time playoff appearances for ALL single A programs. :roflolk:

Come on butchie .Open my thread I created for these guys. Wardawg you need to read what I posted . I said we will be in the hunt. If Im not mistaken thats not a prediction. Most hunts end without a kill. Atleast thats been my experience. How many times you gone deer hunting and came home empty.I would bet far more times than you came home with a load of deer meat. Just let me say that we are hunting Falcons this year and we have been sighted in and have learned your habits and have set up multiple blinds to ambush and surprise yall. So the success of the hunt very much in our favor.

Come on butchie .Open my thread I created for these guys. Wardawg you need to read what I posted . I said we will be in the hunt. If Im not mistaken thats not a prediction. Most hunts end without a kill. Atleast thats been my experience. How many times you gone deer hunting and came home empty.I would bet far more times than you came home with a load of deer meat. Just let me say that we are hunting Falcons this year and we have been sighted in and have learned your habits and have set up multiple blinds to ambush and surprise yall. So the success of the hunt very much in our favor.

We most always come back with our prey.And when the Falcons take the field that night against the Twisters,the Birds will find their prey and the Twisters had better pray.

98 more days from today.....Oct 5th at Tiptonville.Nuff Said.

Being from Tiptonville dont you mean Snuff said? Dont yall have snuff flavored cola down there? Im only here to help bigster. Remember that's not brown lipstick on those Flacon women . Its snuff juice. Snuff said.

Being from Tiptonville dont you mean Snuff said? Dont yall have snuff flavored cola down there? Im only here to help bigster. Remember that's not brown lipstick on those Flacon women . Its snuff juice. Snuff said.

What Do You Have With 12 Tornadoes In The Huddle?....A Full Set Of Teeth! :roflolk:

Is that their players or 12 of their women...lol

Nice one Bigster but everyone know that the busiest person in Lake County is the Tooth Fairey. Teeth fallin out everywhere. I heard 2 Lake County people nearly died last week from gaging on teeth in thier sleep. Sad to hear that. Yall give a new meaning to the term "Tooth Brush". Think about that a minute you'll get it. emphasis on tooth.

Nice one Bigster but everyone know that the busiest person in Lake County is the Tooth Fairey. Teeth fallin out everywhere. I heard 2 Lake County people nearly died last week from gaging on teeth in thier sleep. Sad to hear that. Yall give a new meaning to the term "Tooth Brush". Think about that a minute you'll get it. emphasis on tooth.

Like Butchie said:12 players in a huddle makes for 12 teeth.Talked to some of the Falcon players.Told me they werre gonna knock out what few teeth the UC players had.