Union City

True Atlas very True, but if you cant stop the other team and they have skilled players who can score quickly you have a problem. I love our style of play on offense and agree that we can play keep away very well. We can run 15 plus plays and score and I love that. But.... when the opposing offense moves down the field in 5 plays or less its a mute point. We had several opponants last 2 seasons who were able to do that and we ended up losing. We need to force more punts and create more pressure on qb's to help out with our ball control style of play. Especially when we reach the later rounds of the playoffs. Thats how we won State and even then we had problems with skilled players. Our defense was great and limmited the Pirates to 21 offensive points. They had one touch down on special teams. Our defense was able to slow them down enough to force turnovers and made graet goaline stands. This helped our ball control and gave us the title.

Defense will be better. Just wait and see. Spring practice just over few weeks ago and noticed that nobody said anything on coach T .... there is a reason. Just wait and see!

Defense will be better. Just wait and see. Spring practice just over few weeks ago and noticed that nobody said anything on coach T .... there is a reason. Just wait and see!

That sounds very encouraging and I cant wait to see it. I look forward to this season. Im sorry about comimg off negative but I was only stating the obviuos. I want us to punish ball carriers and give qb's nightmares. I think everything else is in place. Lets crush some people.

That sounds very encouraging and I cant wait to see it. I look forward to this season. Im sorry about comimg off negative but I was only stating the obviuos. I want us to punish ball carriers and give qb's nightmares. I think everything else is in place. Lets crush some people.

Well...Except For Lake County...They Have Owned You As Of Late... :roflolk:

Well...Except For Lake County...They Have Owned You As Of Late... :roflolk:

Please clarify "Owned you as of late" 2011: they won 1, we won 1; 2010: they won 2009: we won; 2008: we won. Over past 3 years alone we have a winning record "of late". Please clarify your reasoning.

Please clarify "Owned you as of late" 2011: they won 1, we won 1; 2010: they won 2009: we won; 2008: we won. Over past 3 years alone we have a winning record "of late". Please clarify your reasoning.

Okay Atlas correct if Im wrong but I believe we pretty much spanked them in 09 as well. The playoff game was a blowout. So we are further ahead than that. I can uderstand why these guys get excited about beating us 2 years in a row but its just the long standing domination that brings out the overstated comments like Butchie likes to make. But hey thats Butchie's hoser style.

Touche....I Try An Catch The Tornado/Mosquito Fued When I Can...Enjoy Splittin Hairs With Bigster And The Chicken Proctologist... :roflolk:

Butchie.We're going to own them this year.May be one of the fastest teams LC has ever had.We have lost a couple already due to discipnary reasons,one being a speedster and probably a starter but a lot of weapons.Can't wait to hear those Tornadoe sirens go off and have the Tornado warnings called off as there will be too many Falcons in the area .Too much speed.

Edited by mrbigster

Big Swo my question is which playoff game was a blowout? I know you can't be referring to last year's 42-33 win by UC in the second round? THe game the Falcons lead 21-0 about halfway through the 2nd quarter. The same game the Falcons had a chance to take the lead 35-33 if the 2pt conversion had not come up inches short with about 4 min left. The last TD by UC was an oh by the way score when the game was decided and they could have taken a knee since LC was out of timouts and couldn't stop the clock. So the Game was definitely not a blowout. As far as longstanding domination, I am sure the Falcons will compare football trophy cases with the Tornadoes if they want! :roflolk: Should be a great game Oct. 5th in thaville!!

Big Swo my question is which playoff game was a blowout? I know you can't be referring to last year's 42-33 win by UC in the second round? THe game the Falcons lead 21-0 about halfway through the 2nd quarter. The same game the Falcons had a chance to take the lead 35-33 if the 2pt conversion had not come up inches short with about 4 min left. The last TD by UC was an oh by the way score when the game was decided and they could have taken a knee since LC was out of timouts and couldn't stop the clock. So the Game was definitely not a blowout. As far as longstanding domination, I am sure the Falcons will compare football trophy cases with the Tornadoes if they want! :roflolk: Should be a great game Oct. 5th in thaville!!

Im talking about the 2009 blowout when we smoked yall 42 - 14 cant deny that one was a blow out