Union City

"Wood shed".... won't that be occupied by family members? Doesn't LC's wood shed do double time as an outhouse. I even heard the LC mayor has a brick one. lolololol. :roflol:

Yall will know the wood shed I'm talking about when those high flying Falcons speed past the Twisters.I'm kinda thinking about taking over this thread and making it a Falcon thread.Kinda like some of the UC posters do on the girls basketball posts.

Yall will know the wood shed I'm talking about when those high flying Falcons speed past the Twisters.I'm kinda thinking about taking over this thread and making it a Falcon thread.Kinda like some of the UC posters do on the girls basketball posts.

Bigster I dont know if you and wardawg got a chance to see it or not But I created a thread for yall. I called it " For wardawg and Mrbigster. The content was 2012 LC Falcons. Butchie shut it down. That hoser. I thought it was funny. Now you still blowing up my thread. Come on buthchie put it back up.

Bigster I dont know if you and wardawg got a chance to see it or not But I created a thread for yall. I called it " For wardawg and Mrbigster. The content was 2012 LC Falcons. Butchie shut it down. That hoser. I thought it was funny. Now you still blowing up my thread. Come on buthchie put it back up.

But, It Will Be More Fun In Here...Ya'll Will Be Barging In Over There...

I Think It Would Only Be Fitting....If Us Falcon Fans Hosted A...( Last Supper ) Type Dinner Before The Onslaught Of The Tornadoes This Year... :roflolk:

A last supper sounds fitting for the execution the Falcons will be lead to the next night. Im tellin you now Boys Dem Tornados are gonna be back in the Gold Ball hunt. Im not gonna let the cat outta the bag just yet. Just set back and ooooooo and ahhhhhh when you see what is going on, on the field. We got something worth paying to see.

Edited by BigSwo

No I didnt see it.Was wondering what yall were talking about.Wouldnt have bothered me if he left it up though.I enjoy going back and forth with my Twister Coach T'ers..lol..Enjoy messing with you,Purple and the others.

But, It Will Be More Fun In Here...Ya'll Will Be Barging In Over There...

That's right Butchie.A lot more fun on here.Swo knows he likes it.But just to satisfy him and all his other Twister faithful,tell us about those mighty Twisters and what they are going to do to the high flying Falcons.I'm all ears.

A last supper sounds fitting for the execution the Falcons will be lead to the next night. Im tellin you now Boys Dem Tornados are gonna be back in the Gold Ball hunt. Im not gonna let the cat outta the bag just yet. Just set back and ooooooo and ahhhhhh when you see what is going on, on the field. We got something worth paying to see.

That's what I like to hear.The Twisters will be in the Gold Ball hunt.If that's true and I hope it is,then when Lake Co defeats the Twisters,I guess that will mean we should be in the hunt also.But ..never mind.Don't want to let the cat out of the bag about all the goings on in Falcon land.Some pretty exciting stuff I hear.