Union City

That was a regular season game and yes I must concede it was a tail whippin. The way the post read was the playoff game was a blowout. Anyway LC is 2-1 in the last 3 meetings. Both teams should field competitive squads and should compete very well in Class A this year. Of course injuries may play a role as it did to UC and LC last year. UC was a much better team at the end of the year with the QB back than early on. Same for LC the loss of Craig Lewis at LB,he made 2 of the 4 big tackles on the pivotal goalline stand at UC, was a huge loss that showed up the 2nd time when these 2 played. This is a good rivalry and I do enjoy mixing it up with big swo and atlas among other UC faithful.

What do you guys think about the TSSAA proposed reclassification after this upcoming season.It has Bruceton,Dresden,Gleason,Greenfield,Huntingdon,Lake Co,McKenzie,South Fulton,Union City and West Carrol all in one region.That's ten teams so won't have to worry about a schedule as it will already amount to 9 games.Also puts Dresden and McKenzie dropping down.Will be the toughest region in the state in Single A and would have just making the playoffs a tough task.On the other hand in the other region ,it would be Humboldt,Halls,Memphis Ac.of Health Sciences,Memphis Northside and Middleton.Something doesn't look fair about this situation but at the same time ,would rather stay lumped in with the other group.Dont want to drive to Memphis,and Middleton even though it would be every other year.But at the same time,a team would just about be a shoe in every year as far as making the playoffs.It teams did move,maybe Lake Co.,South Fulton and Union City in the other district just to make it about 7 teams a pieceand keep the Carrol co and Weakley teams together.

Edited by mrbigster

What do you guys think about the TSSAA proposed reclassification after this upcoming season.It has Bruceton,Dresden,Gleason,Greenfield,Huntingdon,Lake Co,McKenzie,South Fulton,Union City and West Carrol all in one region.That's ten teams so won't have to worry about a schedule as it will already amount to 9 games.Also puts Dresden and McKenzie dropping down.Will be the toughest region in the state in Single A and would have just making the playoffs a tough task.On the other hand in the other region ,it would be Humboldt,Halls,Memphis Ac.of Health Sciences,Memphis Northside and Middleton.Something doesn't look fair about this situation but at the same time ,would rather stay lumped in with the other group.Dont want to drive to Memphis,and Middleton even though it would be every other year.But at the same time,a team would just about be a shoe in every year as far as making the playoffs.It teams did move,maybe Lake Co.,South Fulton and Union City in the other district just to make it about 7 teams a pieceand keep the Carrol co and Weakley teams together.

I'd Love A Lil Mosquito/Rebel Action...

Something about that statement seems terribly inappropriate

Hey Swo...Ya Need To Encourage Your Young Servicemen To Make A Scrapbook of Their Adventures...I Made One When I Was In the Navy...Actually It Was Several...I Went To 49 Different Countries While I Was In...It's Really Great To Look Back Now At The Photo's And Remember My Time In...Heck My Kids And Grandkids Enjoy It Now...When They Study History Or Hear Of A Country On The News They Always Ask If I'd Been There...When I Was In Hong Kong In The Early Eighties..Cabbage Patch Dolls, They We're The Craze Back Then In My Wife's Hometown Of Chicago....Was Selling For 75 To A Hundred Bucks A Piece....I Bought A Thousand Of Them For 3 Bucks A Piece...Nice Investment!...I Went To A Sorta Of A Swap Meet In Japan And Bought A Samuri For 40 Bucks!...It Was A World WarII Relic....Been Appraised At 7 Thousand....A Persian Rug I Bought For 12 Bucks Sold For A G!...So Plant The Seed! And See What They Come Up With!

Hey Swo...Ya Need To Encourage Your Young Servicemen To Make A Scrapbook of Their Adventures...I Made One When I Was In the Navy...Actually It Was Several...I Went To 49 Different Countries While I Was In...It's Really Great To Look Back Now At The Photo's And Remember My Time In...Heck My Kids And Grandkids Enjoy It Now...When They Study History Or Hear Of A Country On The News They Always Ask If I'd Been There...When I Was In Hong Kong In The Early Eighties..Cabbage Patch Dolls, They We're The Craze Back Then In My Wife's Hometown Of Chicago....Was Selling For 75 To A Hundred Bucks A Piece....I Bought A Thousand Of Them For 3 Bucks A Piece...Nice Investment!...I Went To A Sorta Of A Swap Meet In Japan And Bought A Samuri For 40 Bucks!...It Was A World WarII Relic....Been Appraised At 7 Thousand....A Persian Rug I Bought For 12 Bucks Sold For A G!...So Plant The Seed! And See What They Come Up With!

Great idea Butchie. i will pass that along. My Airman will most likely remain in Wy. for his entire enlistment . Atleast thats what they tell him now. My Sailor will start off in San Diago and see the world from there. I would love to have a scrap book of where they go and what they do. My Airmen sent me a photo a while back of a full grown bull moose that him and his buddy spoked while on some type of manuvure and that thing was huge. Luckily they were in a humvee because they were very close to the monster. I think now though they would have some type of video card or something like that instead of scrap books.

Great idea Butchie. i will pass that along. My Airman will most likely remain in Wy. for his entire enlistment . Atleast thats what they tell him now. My Sailor will start off in San Diago and see the world from there. I would love to have a scrap book of where they go and what they do. My Airmen sent me a photo a while back of a full grown bull moose that him and his buddy spoked while on some type of manuvure and that thing was huge. Luckily they were in a humvee because they were very close to the monster. I think now though they would have some type of video card or something like that instead of scrap books.

Technology....Even If It's Heiroglyphics It's A Recorded Memory... :roflolk: