Union City

Let me ask you Union County people a question. How fast is that Hyde boy run a 50 yard dash in? I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy has this Hyde boy as a preseason all state. Murphy has ranked Union County high on his pole this year so I garuntee they will be real good.

Roy i dont know exactly how fast he is because most of the time he is grinding it out between the tackles and just dragging people along for 7 or 8 yards. He can run away from people when he breaks into the open but is at his best on 3 and 4 yard shots.

I made this announcement on the Mckenzie board but it is worth posting here as well. WE FINALLY SHUT BUTCHIE UP. He has only posted on the little poll board at the top but has completely been muzzled by the Golden Tornados.lol

I'm laughing so hard....I can't hardly post.....lol...lol.... Ole "little Butch"....had their chance and we came over to Carroll County and wiped our feet on them and he's a NO SHOW.......I don't blame him 'BigSwo'

I'm laughing so hard....I can't hardly post.....lol...lol.... Ole "little Butch"....had their chance and we came over to Carroll County and wiped our feet on them and he's a NO SHOW.......I don't blame him 'BigSwo'

Yep it feels good to bask in the silence of the of the Mega Mouth from the South. Dude its like he has completely fell off the coacht radar. When He does post again Im just gonna tell him to SHUT UP!

Don't worry Butchie.You'll be able to talk a lot in a couple months.

Bigster Bigster You crack me up. I just finished talking to a friend of mine whose son plays for LC and he wasnt so cocky anymore. Now I know yall played a much improved Haywood team and they are 4A school. But from what I gathered from the afore mentioned conversation, You might ought to put the brakes on all this talk of getting us in Oct. Im not sure yall sure yall are gonna have enough

players healthy enough to play. I truly hope this is not the case. Because when we beat the socks off yall I dont want any excuses.